Online now
Online now

Dark Fantasies...

Maxorde{Not lookin}
2 years ago • Oct 22, 2021
Maxorde{Not lookin} • Oct 22, 2021
I have several…of course they are mine just as yours are yours. I put mine to paper and store them away. Should make for some interesting reading some day.
pab
pab
pab • Oct 22, 2021
Can you discipline me?
Lord Steel​(dom male)
Lord Steel​(dom male) • Oct 22, 2021
Everything you say is a valid point and I understand your feelings even though I am at the other end of this spectrum.

I am older than most of the other people that are here in the Cage, and I have encountered some, shall I say, reluctance to have conversations. But because of my age and experience my "skin" is much thicker so I really do not care what others think about me. It may sound childish but that old children's rhyme is very applicable.

Sticks and Stones
May break my bones
But words will
never harm me

Now for younger people especially teens this seems not to be true. But I think that is a failing of us adults, not a failing of the teens.
So many parents and other "adults" don't seem to have the time for our teens and young children and we fail to give them ALL of the support and grounding they need so they are not forced to go looking for support and companionship on social media.

I will be the first to tell you my history of growing up was not ideal. By the time I really started getting interested in BDSM and discovering my Sadistic nature I was also getting interested in Women. I never had a mentor or older parent to help guide me and frankly if I had I probably never would have become the Evil Sadistic Master I am today.

I have also learned to be very understanding and accepting of everyone and what ever kinks they have or don't have.

SO the only honest and real advice I can offer you is to not give up and keep trying. Look around and PM anyone that seems interesting to you male or female or whatever. There is always going to be some moron that will think less of you for any number of reasons. Just tell yourself that it really does not matter what that other person thinks of you, this is who you are and you are going to be true to yourself. That is all anyone of us can do.

Yes that is going to be hard, and yes there will be times when it feels like it is you against the world but ALWAYS remember there ARE people like me and others not anything like me that really do care and we will accept you for who you are. We do not judge, we do not put down, we try very very hard to do no harm. We are out here you sometimes just have to keep looking.

I wish you well.
Lord Steele
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Oct 22, 2021
Most of my kinky endeavors fall under the blanket of taboo, even within the community. Even my ‘general play’ has some element of emotional charge that I think puts it beyond the realm of implied acceptance. I do not really keep these to myself and I would not consider them fantasies in so much as when I have a fantasy, I can typically find someone with whom to fulfill it. The only thing that stops me from sharing them openly is confusing the consent of others.
Taboo has a different meaning to everyone and just because someone is kinky, does not mean they are your kind of kinky.
BrattyKittyKat​(other female)
2 years ago • Nov 3, 2021

Re: Dark Fantasies...

SarahRB wrote:
I have had the biggest fantasy that seems so utterly dark that I'm afraid to even air it. It isn't horrible or anything of the sort as it would be between me and a trusted partner, but it is very taboo.

Do you all have any pitting fantasies that you want to enact SO very badly, but are nervous to air?

I'd love to talk about it privately and hear from some of you, unless you kinky fiends would like to and are comfortable enough to post them below! Anyway... that is my debate topic today!!

icon_smile.gif

I’d love to talk about our fantasies in private message! I’m curious as to what yours could be that is so dark. Nothing shocks me and I don’t kink shame!
Defender​(dom male)
Defender​(dom male) • Nov 3, 2021
I have had the privilege of more than one submissive reveal her darkest fantasies to me, that she has "never dared speak about to anyone else".

Some of them have been "ashamed for years"" about these dark fantasies.

I have worked to take their shame away, and let them feel free in their sexuality.

(The important word in the last sentence is "their").

IMO, it is often a case of finding the right person to speak to - revealing your deepest, darkest fantasies to the wrong person could be crippling.

(I will put in a plug for the "older man" in this scenario.

But then I would, wouldn't I.......? 😉)
Gomezadams​(masochist male)
I have many thoughts that people might consider dark. I don't mind sharing details with anyone...most of revolve around living in chains and being used as an object not a person, tortured and dehumanized with absolutely no choice in what is done to me. I give blanket consent, never to be revoked.
AOD​(dom male)
AOD​(dom male) • Nov 3, 2021
Good afternoon, everyone. It's been a while since I was on this site, so I can't say I know most of you, but if you are on this site then I'm willing to bet we are all of kindred spirit. "Dark" fantasies are very subjective in my opinion. What most people would consider dark is what you and I call the lifestyle. Honestly, the "lifestyle" is so broad that one person's kinks may have no relevance to another person's. One person's dark fantasy may involve bestiality or kidnapping, while another person might yawn and say, "been there, done that."

Yes, I have mine, just like everyone else does; and no I am not going to share it openly. If you're curious, feel free to ask, but don't freak out when I share it with you.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 3, 2021
Defender wrote:

IMO, it is often a case of finding the right person to speak to - revealing your deepest, darkest fantasies to the wrong person could be crippling.

)

Absolutely true, this last sentence. Which is why I am so reluctant to blurt them out on the internet.