Online now
Online now

Cfnm

Miki
2 years ago • Nov 1, 2021
Miki • Nov 1, 2021
He may have valid reasons for flying the coop, and his posting such a question might just speak to inexperience---- Yet stuff like that still will tend to run us girls out of town nonetheless.

----------

Anyway, guys I know either from work, my day-to-day activities, or even back when I was in school -- when they brought up shit like that-- Or something less drastic like a (strange name but) "Prince Albert" piercing-- I would discreetly suggest they spank the bishop til it sprays that Un-holy water-- and then ask themselves if they feel the same way.

Apparently, from what I heard back-- squirting the ol' Ready Whip has an amazing ability to clear a dude's mind of such drastic thoughts.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Nov 1, 2021
Miki wrote:
@WytchyWoman​

Really? Google? wow!!

I suppose what I should have wrote was "If only I gave enough of a damn to find out what 'cmnf' means". ---Wanna put a question like that out there? Take the time to spell it out, man!

....Subtle sarcasm, what I do a lot of in here.

But that would have taken away from the main intent of my post, that being to suggest to the the O P that he would have better luck going out to bars, clubs, or munches to see what he can find and not just go online hoping to meet women who want to watch him run around bare-ass swinging his weenie.

LMAO - girl - I GET sarcasm - TOTALLY - it's what I do best, truth be told. I do, however, make an attempt to hold back when dealing with someone else's kink - despite my not being able to relate to it. I, unlike you, do have enough curiosity/empathy to at least familiarize myself with acronyms if only to avoid the hint of "kink shaming" some unsuspecting person.

That being said - I can't stop giggling at your penchant for painting humiliating snapshots such as "running around bare-ass and swinging his weenie". You DO have a gift for bringing doses of humiliation to everyone's table. icon_wink.gif