What makes you ignore messages on here?

Ingénue{VK}
2 years ago • Jan 12, 2022
Ingénue{VK} • Jan 12, 2022
When they're from an ex
Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 13, 2022
Master Raf​(dom male) • Jan 13, 2022
Most often when I do reach out, the response is unenthusiastic. It makes me feel I'm better off holding off unless the woman expresses some indication of a desire to speak to me first.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 18, 2022
I'mME • Aug 18, 2022
Rainfive wrote:
I ignore messages that ask very intimate questions in the first messages. Or telling me what to do, being pushy. Dude, you are not my dom. You have no right to tell me anything.

And I am also on the receiving end of being ghosted currently. I honestly thought my dom passed away. Last I heard was him being in the hospital without a charger. It was tough for weeks to face each day. Just to see him online yesterday.

There are a lot of fake doms here. Quite disheartening.

I am so sorry to read that. I'm not sure of this posts date, but I hope you are feeling better.

Sometimes I want to kick people in the kneecap. Know why?

Because knees never heal properly..........😳
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 18, 2022
Herkermer wrote:
After reading everyone’s replies to this thread, particularly those from the women, what is worthy of a reply?
Doesn’t get a response…
-Grammar
-Sexual
-Too long or boring
-Pointing out common interests
-Being demanding
-Too short
-Not long enough
-Having a shitty profile(which isn’t even a message)

So what does get a genuinely interested reply?

I personally run out of steam in attempting to be genuine and actually putting effort in to a message, when the likelihood of getting a reply is around 10%. Most of those replies are that of scammers.

I don't believe anyone said a shitty profile. They said empty ot almost nothing.
I read your profile, you want a very specific kink, and it's the only one listed. I am not putting you down for your kink. You say you only get an answer about 10% of the time.

Have you ever thought it's because maybe out of the number of subs on this platform they don't share that specific of a kink?
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 18, 2022
Master Raf wrote:
I ignore very few. Most people are ok.

Come on, are you making a joke?
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 18, 2022
Conan wrote:
I don't normally ignore messages, but if I feel pressured/cajoled/manipulated then I'll end the conversation. I have to know the person is sane, and on the same wave length as me before I care to see or share pictures.

What constitutes sane? What wavelength are you on? ☺️
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 18, 2022
Master Raf wrote:
On the other hand, a polite conversation starter from a sub is refreshing.

I think I'm beginning to catch on.
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
I never ignore an initial message, even if it’s less than desirable. I figure that everyone is worth giving a chance to know and even if they mess up at the beginning, I am confident that I can steer them into a better direction. Sometimes I can’t, or sometimes it’s not even worth trying, or sometimes I decide that I don’t want to interact. I politely end the conversation and if that individual presses past the boundary that I have established, I block them.
saraann​(sub female)
saraann​(sub female) • Aug 18, 2022
For me one huge reason that I will not answer messages is because of the disrespect that is put into the first message. It feels like a lot of people now days don't understand common respect. Also, I won't answer people who start messages off sexually. For me I have to develop some kind of connection before any of that even gets discussed. Another reason I might stop responding to a message is when "people" do not get the message when I say that I am not looking for anything other than friendship and they keep pushing thinking they change my mind.