Online now
Online now

What makes you ignore messages on here?

coffeenomilk​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 6, 2021

What makes you ignore messages on here?

coffeenomilk​(sub female) • Nov 6, 2021
For me it’s super sexual/ personal questions in the first couple messages. I can’t stress how much it irks me for someone for ask me something like “ tell me how you and your last dom ended” or “ would you suck my d**k and I bleep bleep bleep?” . Like dude I don’t know you at all. Your profile is empty and I could care less about all of your “experience” that you claim to have. Anyways what about you guys, what makes you ignore messages and what irks the hell out of you in the first couple messages.?
Secret Mind​(dom male)
Secret Mind​(dom male) • Nov 6, 2021
What makes me ignore messages?
When I see terrible spelling, I guess it's called text talk. I'm not too fond of it. "Hru" "U is c8"
Also arrogance. Huge turn-off.

What irks me?
Getting one-word messages. Or, in other words, "super shy girls." That's what I call them when the whole conversation is entirely one-sided. I'm honestly considering putting "shy girls" as a hard limit. All the Doms know what I'm talking about here. And no, that shit is not cute.
    The most loved post in topic
CSI
CSI
CSI • Nov 6, 2021
Oh goodness all of the above and others that include but are not limited to the following:
- sup
- I am your new dominant
- I am a master and new to the lifestyle
- I found your profile arousing
- you would look better with my hand around your throat
- would you be willing to have implants
- what's your breast size/measurements
- what arouses you
- our kinks match up, so obviously we are meant to be together
- you say you are obedient and a good girl, so you should just obey me.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 6, 2021
Anything that clearly was badly Google-translated into English from who knows what language. Especially if they claim to be from an English speaking country.
Noire{Owned (NH)}
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Nov 6, 2021
What makes me not respond to a message? Hmm.. Well…

Half the time before I even open a message from someone. I look at their profile. I observe their blog/ forum posts. To see if we have anything in coming. That’s when decide if I should even give them access to me in the first place.

But on the off chance I open a message without observing said person. If I see a horrendously long description of what that person wants to do to me.. Deleted and blocked. Along with inappropriate questions/statements or little energy put into the conversation. I hate bland messages. The list could go on but then I’d be here all night lol
DaddyPP​(dom male)
DaddyPP​(dom male) • Nov 6, 2021
I respond to everything.
Sometimes it's just for conversation, sometimes it's because I am kind of a dick and I enjoy leading the obvious scammer on a wild goose chase. Sometimes it's just to call someone out for being a dick to me, but I don't really ignore anything.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 6, 2021
Secret Mind wrote:
What makes me ignore messages?
When I see terrible spelling, I guess it's called text talk. I'm not too fond of it. "Hru" "U is c8"
Also arrogance. Huge turn-off.

What irks me?
Getting one-word messages. Or, in other words, "super shy girls." That's what I call them when the whole conversation is entirely one-sided. I'm honestly considering putting "shy girls" as a hard limit. All the Doms know what I'm talking about here. And no, that shit is not cute.

What the fuck is "U is c8?"
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 6, 2021
I keep getting messages from sub males who want me to make them my slave. So many that I mentioned it on my profile.
I hate that. Read a fucking profile! I delete all those.
I agree with ridiculous text talk thing, and like most of us I hate the one word messages.
But I love shy girls!
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Nov 6, 2021
Any elements that highlight super thirst and insta tendencies.

Any looking for a kink vendor tendencies.

Super pushy, begging nonsense.

I want you to make me your ……… (fill in blank) and I want you to make me have my body changed, get surgery, forced hormone taking, etc…..

My dom wants me to get other doms punishment suggestions.

Talk to me off here, here is a link to my ……..

Ignorring a no thank you reply.

Obvious wanabe, fantasist tendencies.

I may reply with no thank you, or depending on the degree of this in the message I block with no reply. Its nearly always someone with testicles, regardless of how they identify, and very rarely a CIS woman.
LilMissB​(masochist female){Tradesman}
When a "dom" will go WAY overboard on the message. Writes me a mile long message about what he wants to do to me... Sexual messages in general make me roll my eyes if I haven't been talking to you for awhile...
Desperate messages... Begging and pleading...
Or starts out with, "Do you ever find yourself needing...." etc.
Most of the time though I check their profile to see what they're about. If it's barren or doesn't really have any 'meat and potatoes' I will ignore them.
Of course instadomming is a given.