Online now
Online now

What makes you ignore messages on here?

heartlesslover​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 6, 2021
Anyone who jumps in and immediately starts talking like they own me….blocked. Poor grammar, asking for explicit pictures, boasting about their ‘power’….no thanks.
Miki
Miki • Nov 6, 2021
I don't ignore any, no matter how they are written, and I'll answer all messages although I am not in here often most days, so it's a 'sooner or later" ind of thing.

If they're excessively forward or pushy I let them know that. Besides, tthe ubiquitous "they" almost always go away on their own once it's clear that I'm not looking and that I'm not changing my mind any time soon.

Other than that anyone who take the time to drop a line I'll talk to for however short or long a given exchange lasts.
PrecorX​(sub female)
PrecorX​(sub female) • Nov 6, 2021
CSI wrote:

- would you be willing to have implants
- what's your breast size/measurements

These are two very common questions in messages. So much so, that I addressed the issue in my profile. Many have asked me if I was joking. Sadly, I was not joking.

Adding on to CSI’s list
- will you relocate?
- will you be my live-in slave and serve me 24/7 (Not one word in my profile alludes to this being an interest of mine)
- So, what are your hobbies? (Read my profile)
- Copy/pasted messages
- Forgetting that you messaged me and sending the same copy/pasted message a few times over
- I really like your profile. (No other details given. Really? What did you like?)
- The 20 question sub interview? (Did I apply to be your sub and I missed it?)

Generally, I try to respond to most messages, albeit sometimes with a healthy dose of snark, as long as they are not obscene.

If you are going to take the time to write and send a message, then at least put 60 seconds of thought into your words. That shouldn’t be too much to ask.
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Nov 6, 2021
I am very picky with whom I converse with on this site because so many are just wanting to play games. I am not a fan of the emails that start off with "your tits look awesome" or "I can't wait to have you kneel before me". I am a person first and if you cannot have a grown adult conversation with me about normal every day things before it even gets to the part of finding out if we are compatible or not, then your message is deleted.

I am also not a fan of those who cannot compile a complete sentence with accurate grammar. I am not a fan of slang and half assed written messages. Then of course I will end it with those who want to own me and take me to places I have never been before. I look at their age and I could be their mother and there is no way that in their 20 something years of being alive on this earth, they would know a damn thing about what I want.

Oh wait I forgot one more type, I am not a big fan of those who start conversations with you, then disappear because you wont give in to what they want as fast as they want. Then when things slow down for them and they are bored, they pop up in your emails as if nothing had happened in the first place. I am not a toy on the shelf that you can reach for when it tickles your fancy. Ugghhhhh

Maybe I am a prude or a bitch, but I know what I want and will not lower my standards for a piece of ass.
Madame X​(dom female)
2 years ago • Nov 7, 2021
Madame X​(dom female) • Nov 7, 2021
CSI wrote:
Oh goodness all of the above and others that include but are not limited to the following:
- sup
- I am your new dominant
- I am a master and new to the lifestyle
- I found your profile arousing
- you would look better with my hand around your throat
- would you be willing to have implants
- what's your breast size/measurements
- what arouses you
- our kinks match up, so obviously we are meant to be together
- you say you are obedient and a good girl, so you should just obey me.

Goodness gracious--
Madame X​(dom female)
Madame X​(dom female) • Nov 7, 2021
I'm one for proper introductions and grammar. I do not know you and you do not know me- so leave the slang for other people!
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
I'm one of those people that tends to always reply to the first initial message, even if its a "thanks but no thanks" I am polite but I am not stupid..but if the rubbish continues, I throw it in the bin. I tend to ignore after that but rarely use the block button (think I've used it once in all the years here)

Richlydefined wrote:
I ignore people who speak to me like I'm an object rather than a person. If you can't approach me as a person I don't even want to know you.

I'd say the above is my number one for not "continuing" with replies. I have zero tolerance for being treated like kink despensor and my inbox isn't an order window at McDomme.alls ..you don't get to pull up and order what you want.
latexbondagebunny​(other male)
truth is, If a person treats me like their personal property from the first message. It annoys me. Also it shows that they did not take the time to read my profile.

I know all the pics are distracting. but Monogamous and not looking are there.

As for people asking me questions and polite conversation. I will always answer those.