Online now
Online now

What makes you ignore messages on here?

RaeLynnDivine​(dom female){2➕u}
2 years ago • Nov 18, 2021
Messages We tend to ignore... are messages from people living outside of the United States. The odds are slim to none that during these times (specifically) anyone's looking to relocate, being outside of the country. Plus there's that "really...!? All the way from Egypt huh?", approach towards it.

Also, being that We are a couple... messages only addressing one of Us are ignored but not without responding afterwards letting them know, "You know there are two of Us right!?"

Frankly, after a while of being overwhelmed, so many "No Thank you(s)" and taking time of getting to know potential subs...there's no interest in even putting any energy into turning down someone. Eventually they'll figure it out when there isn't a response. Obviously if it's handled this way they aren't what We're looking and/or have displayed the actions of what most of us in this forum have described, which We relate to.

Til We Meet Again,

Goddess Veronica Lynn Divine
(& Mistress Donna Rae Divine)
tsi​(sub female)

I think it’s supposed to mean you are cute

tsi​(sub female) • Nov 18, 2021
LongerJohnny wrote:
Secret Mind wrote:
What makes me ignore messages?
When I see terrible spelling, I guess it's called text talk. I'm not too fond of it. "Hru" "U is c8"
Also arrogance. Huge turn-off.

What irks me?
Getting one-word messages. Or, in other words, "super shy girls." That's what I call them when the whole conversation is entirely one-sided. I'm honestly considering putting "shy girls" as a hard limit. All the Doms know what I'm talking about here. And no, that shit is not cute.

What the fuck is "U is c8?"
LongerJohnny​(dom male)

Re: I think it’s supposed to mean you are cute

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2021
tsi wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:
Secret Mind wrote:
When I see terrible spelling, I guess it's called text talk. I'm not too fond of it. "Hru" "U is c8"

What irks me?
Getting one-word messages. Or, in other words, "super shy girls." That's what I call them when the whole conversation is entirely one-sided. I'm honestly considering putting "shy girls" as a hard limit. All the Doms know what I'm talking about here. And no, that shit is not cute.

I looked it up and somehow it means "you are crazy."
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: I think it’s supposed to mean you are cute

LongerJohnny wrote:
tsi wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:
Secret Mind wrote:

What irks me?

I looked it up and somehow it means "you are crazy."

lol, if i tried to figure it out without knowing it looks like : "you is crate"
Herkermer​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 29, 2021
Herkermer​(dom male) • Dec 29, 2021
After reading everyone’s replies to this thread, particularly those from the women, what is worthy of a reply?
Doesn’t get a response…
-Grammar
-Sexual
-Too long or boring
-Pointing out common interests
-Being demanding
-Too short
-Not long enough
-Having a shitty profile(which isn’t even a message)

So what does get a genuinely interested reply?

I personally run out of steam in attempting to be genuine and actually putting effort in to a message, when the likelihood of getting a reply is around 10%. Most of those replies are that of scammers.
Lady Char​(sub female)
2 years ago • Dec 31, 2021
Lady Char​(sub female) • Dec 31, 2021
Herkermer wrote:
After reading everyone’s replies to this thread, particularly those from the women, what is worthy of a reply?
Doesn’t get a response…
-Grammar
-Sexual
-Too long or boring
-Pointing out common interests
-Being demanding
-Too short
-Not long enough
-Having a shitty profile(which isn’t even a message)

So what does get a genuinely interested reply?

I personally run out of steam in attempting to be genuine and actually putting effort in to a message, when the likelihood of getting a reply is around 10%. Most of those replies are that of scammers.

You might as well ask how long a piece of string is. Some people put "Not looking" with their name - others don't (I don't even know how to do it!) but they still may not be actively looking for a partner.

I do a very simple checklist when I get a message. How old is the person who messaged? Where are they? Is their profile filled out? What does it say? Do they have pics? If no, I'm already wary. If yes, do I like the look of them? If you get through that checklist, then I'll look at your message. Is it personal to me? Is it well written? (Words are my thing. Good writing is essential for me.) How do they come across?

Is there a likelihood I will get on with this person? Am I interested in them as a kink friend? Am I interested in them as a potential Dom?

Looking at *all* of this, do I want to respond?

People comment, "You could at least say 'No thank you', that's polite." Usually these comments come from men. I've been polite, a lot. Said thanks but no thanks. Occasionally you get a "No worries, thanks for the reply". *More often than not* you get Why? Or they ignore the no thanks or just keep on talking. Or they get their knickers in a twist and start calling you whore, or too old/ fat anyway. If you don't reply, usually they just write you off and move on...
yourbootsownme​(sub male)
yourbootsownme​(sub male) • Dec 31, 2021
"Are you ready to serve me and obey me in all things?" in a message from someone who has never written me before.

I do try to give the benefit of the doubt otherwise, and will reply to almost any message just on case it's a real, honest human being on the other end.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 31, 2021
I automatically delete messages such as this: "Hi cutie. Let's talk" and all variations of the same theme. If four words represent your best game, I've got no interest and will not "play ball" by replying. I also ignore all messages from male subs calling me their queen or a goddess - while begging me to feed various fantasies they're careful to spell out for me in detail. Just examples. These types of messages all prove to me that these people didn't even read my profile and I don't have the time or inclination to waste with them. 🤷

(Not to mention the CLEARLY generic copy and paste messages that you just *know* gets sent out to multiple people like a mass mailing)
No Body​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 1, 2022
No Body​(dom male) • Jan 1, 2022
Basically, any of them that starts with "you're the one" "I know I am what you need". LOL and to many times just when they start with hello.