Online now
Online now

What makes you ignore messages on here?

babygirlLex
2 years ago • Jan 1, 2022
babygirlLex • Jan 1, 2022
Demanding phone sex in the first couple of messages or even demanding that I stop what I have going on in life to talk to them.
Defender​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 1, 2022
Defender​(dom male) • Jan 1, 2022
CharBunny wrote:

People comment, "You could at least say 'No thank you', that's polite." Usually these comments come from men. I've been polite, a lot. Said thanks but no thanks. Occasionally you get a "No worries, thanks for the reply". *More often than not* you get Why? Or they ignore the no thanks or just keep on talking. Or they get their knickers in a twist and start calling you whore, or too old/ fat anyway.

I understand this^ - and the temptation not to reply.

However I always reply.

(Even to men, or females who just write "Hey" and nothing else.)

My reason for always replying is that I feel the need to behave on the internet according to my standards.

Not to their standards.

Having replied politely, if things turn South, the block button becomes an option.......
DSMGVSevensixO
2 years ago • Jan 2, 2022

Re: What makes you ignore messages on here?

DSMGVSevensixO • Jan 2, 2022
coffeenomilk wrote:
For me it’s super sexual/ personal questions in the first couple messages. I can’t stress how much it irks me for someone for ask me something like “ tell me how you and your last dom ended” or “ would you suck my d**k and I bleep bleep bleep?” . Like dude I don’t know you at all. Your profile is empty and I could care less about all of your “experience” that you claim to have. Anyways what about you guys, what makes you ignore messages and what irks the hell out of you in the first couple messages.?

Thatfool wrote:
For me it’s when they ask me for money or if there a scammer
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jan 2, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 2, 2022
Please report anyone who asks for money or gifts as it violates our rules. You can do so confidentially by visiting their profile and clicking on the report button.
Zvengali
2 years ago • Jan 3, 2022
Zvengali • Jan 3, 2022
Villanelle wrote:
Please report anyone who asks for money or gifts as it violates our rules. You can do so confidentially by visiting their profile and clicking on the report button.

.....Anyone who has any experience on any of these type of sites. Can easily spot what would be a scammer, or one who is suspect. It is easy to read their profile and know this right away. Yet, one wonders how so many get thru. I have have been to Asia many times and Russian specifically and can spot the writings and nuances of a a Russian girls writing. Why is it that no one really makes a specific effort ? When its so easy to spot. How do they get thru. ? On can only wonder, yet like other sites, this one has its abundance of those who have slipped thru the cracks.
SocratesDOM​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 3, 2022
SocratesDOM​(dom male) • Jan 3, 2022
I agree with everyone else... also, getting contacted by Mistresses and Dommes who apparently have not read my profile (which usually are scammers). Horrible English/grammar. Subs/slaves coming on too strong in the first message.
Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 4, 2022
Master Raf​(dom male) • Jan 4, 2022
Someone who denigrates others opinions, or emails me and says 'I don't know why I am doing this.'
Dirty Brian
2 years ago • Jan 5, 2022
Dirty Brian • Jan 5, 2022
I’m fairly open and non judgmental; however I will not respond to ‘sup’ and while I like almost any role play scene in chat don’t ask me to role play as a female. Go find a real female, lol. No acronyms or abbreviations please, say what you mean.
Don’t ask me to chat somewhere else or if you’re a Femdom, don’t ask for a ‘fee’ to prove my sincerity to serve you! (I suspect these scammers are actually guys not females). I like talking about bdsm and kink, so if that isn’t what you want to chat or hear about then maybe you should have signed up on a more vanilla type website.