Online now
Online now

What makes you ignore messages on here?

Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jan 6, 2022
Steellover​(sub male) • Jan 6, 2022
Dirty Brian wrote:
(I suspect these scammers are actually guys not females). .

I suspect you are correct.

As soon as someone demands (or even requests) money before I've met them face to face (or in some cases, before I've even spoken to them over the phone) I drop all contact with them. Because yeah, a lot of times, the people on the other end probably ARE men, and men from non-English speaking countries at that (which is sometimes obvious as you try to read their "Engrish" grammar and sentences.)

As far as talking "dirty" or explicitly about kink in a private message to someone, I've found that there are some who balk at such explicit or graphic talk on a first contact. Contacting someone whose profile you find interesting and saying "I want to do xxx to you" or conversely "I want you to do xxx to me" as part of your first reaching out to them, may sound too forward and thus be a turn off. I would never, for example, go about approaching a woman on a vanilla dating site like say Eharmony and Match.com and lead off with conversation like "oooh baby I can't wait to screw your brains out."
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 6, 2022
I ignore those that are sent for no other reason than to tell you that (in the senders opinion) you, your profile, blog posts, forum posts, comments, pictures, and anything else that they have a negative opinion about suck.
Read, laugh at the sender, and delete without responding.
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
#THIS:
(some material deleted/amended to prevent the identification of the inane)

How are you? I like your profile.. 101 y.o. male dom, 7'8” 1065 lb, Avg/athletic build, rainbow hair .. looking for long term sub., maybe live in.. if open to it…
***what do you look like?
***Are you open to implants if in serious relationship? I like very busty…
***phone#?

😣😩😫
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Bella duPuy wrote:
#THIS:

How are you? I like your profile.. 101 y.o. male dom, 7'8” 1065 lb, Avg/athletic build, rainbow hair .. looking for long term sub., maybe live in.. if open to it…
***phone#?

😣😩😫

And I got a pm very early this morning from a brand new member (1/6/22) and *this* was the entirety: "I need to fuck that pussy hard". Yet it seems some people believe we should all be polite and respond to random word vomit. icon_smile.gif
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}

Polite communication requires ...

WytchyWoman wrote:
Bella duPuy wrote:
#THIS:

***phone#?

😣😩😫

And I got a pm very early this morning from a brand new member (1/6/22) and *this* was the entirety: "I need to fuck that pussy hard". Yet it seems some people believe we should all be polite and respond to random word vomit. icon_smile.gif

_____

All parties involved to be polite in their interactions. 😫

Indeed, darlin'. - Indeed

Re: Polite communication requires ...

Bella duPuy wrote:
All parties involved to be polite in their interactions. 😫

Indeed, darlin'. - Indeed

The people I've noticed with a seemingly self-righteous attitude that's all about being "polite" are male doms. No surprise there. They're unlikely to ever get a message from a *WOMAN* saying "I need to ride your dick - HARD" 🤣
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Bella duPuy wrote:
#THIS:

***phone#?

😣😩😫

I believe I’ve gotten that same message before! 🤣🤣
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:

Well, by gawds, I hope you replied with a spring in your step and an eager smile on both sets of lips. You don't want to be seen as *impolite* do you? 🤣
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
WytchyWoman wrote:

Well, by gawds, I hope you replied with a spring in your step and an eager smile on both sets of lips. You don't want to be seen as *impolite* do you? 🤣

Of course! How could I resist? Getting some huge implants for my new master next week! 😝😝😝
Of course! How could I resist? Getting some huge implants for my new master next week! 😝😝😝

My gawd, toots! You are the bestest female sub in like FOREVER! You should start your very own training school for subs and make sure they always know that no part of their body is off limits to men who show up and tack (male dom) at the end of their name. 😂