Online now
Online now

Doms on Tinder?

TwoRingsOneChain
2 years ago • Jan 19, 2022
TwoRingsOneChain • Jan 19, 2022
I'mME wrote:
@eclecticrhetoric

Yes, It can take time before someone strips off their mask to show you that they were full of it, do not care about you on any level what's so ever.

I just do not belong on this planet, I can not wrap my head around someone that goes to these lengths to fool, use, just totally ignoring the fact someone is a. human.

I know exactly what you mean
Katluv​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 18, 2022
Katluv​(sub female) • Mar 18, 2022
Vetting is most important! Communicate about what you want, need, expect... Make sure you agree on the type of scenes you wish to explore as there are many different types of Doms. In my experience (just the past few months) on tinder they are more interested in making OF content than having actual ongoing fulfilling deep relationships.
saradiablitaa​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 19, 2022
saradiablitaa​(sub female) • Mar 19, 2022
I cannot judge anyone because I have use Tinder alot in the past for flirting and hook ups, but not anymore. Is full of boys who are either lying, or they act like is their first time talking to a female human, ha ha (offering me dick after like two sentences, like wtf).

Tinder is full of dishonest people, I think. I have even met several married men on Tinder who are trying to cheat on their wives. Gross. I'm all about having an open relationship, but that means honesty, not sneaking behind someone's back, that is extremely terrible, and it defeats the purpose of being more honest with ourselves and our sexuality.

There are dishonest people everywhere, but it seems like Tinder is especially bad. Maybe is just me, maybe other people have better experience on Tinder!!!