Online now
Online now

Pain

DammitJanet​(sub female){NOT INTERE}
5 years ago • May 28, 2018
I met a sadist Dom who took me over my pain threshold, he was extremely caring, patient and remains a great friend. He showed me that I actually NEED pain to orgasm, and there’s no shame in that, assuring me that some women never realise or accept their need for pain in order to do so, never acquiring this about themselves, living a sexually frustrating life.
Having a supportive play partner/sadist will harness this within a sub, if he does his job properly and take them to a great place, allowing them to actually look forward to the pain, knowing what the reward is.
Taramafor​(sub male)
5 years ago • Jun 17, 2018
Taramafor​(sub male) • Jun 17, 2018
Pain is often negative. Leading to sadness and depression. Both mental and physical.

In understanding how to avoid the depression areas pain and even fear can strengthen you. Make you stronger. Bring you closer instead of further apart.

To quote: "Pain. This is why I fight." There's beating someone into a bloody pulp and then there's sparring.
Rosietimes
5 years ago • Jun 18, 2018
Rosietimes • Jun 18, 2018
I’m new, I can relate to a degree...sometimes in the moment I have mixed feelings especially if I’m taken further than I’ve been before. I also think I am more sensitive to pain at particular times for various reasons whether I’m in a more emotionally vulnerable place or even at a different point in my cycle. I think fear comes into play too....But I always end up wanting more.
blue butterfly​(masochist female){S}
5 years ago • Jul 28, 2018
I think it is very normal. Lets be honest pain doesn't feel good... What makes people like it is the endorphin rush, and the fact that they made it through and they feel good about themselves. For subs it can also be they took the pain for the dom and that pleases the dom.

But endorphins do make pain feel good whne you are receiving it - so if you take enough pain (and try to be relaxed and don't be tense and don't panic), your body will eventually start to release endorphins and it'll start to feel nice, if that make sense? At least it's like that for me.
FlipSide1481​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jul 29, 2018
FlipSide1481​(dom male) • Jul 29, 2018
Quote: Is it normal that the idea of being inflicted pain upon and being degraded appeals to a person but at the same time when it is actually happening the person in question might be wishing for anything else but the situation he/she is in currently?

I can read your question a lot of different ways so here is my answer

Be careful with the word 'normal', I think the community has taken care of that aspect of your question. The first time I read your question I wanted to check in and see if you are negotiating what you want and your limits are being respected. Sometimes we allow ourselves to be used for others pleasure a little more then we are actually comfortable with. If you are negotiating and discussing the kinds of play that you want. Then you are dealing with your feelings towards what is occurring in the moment and the best guidance I can give is to talk it out with your partner or others.

Quote: And then again when he/she looks back at it, the pain is what they find most arousing.

As for looking back and acknowledging enjoyment after the fact... I think that is something that many of do in other contexts. Hiking up a mountain, working way to hard but bonding with the people you are working with are examples of this for me, after the fact our minds eye is able to polish the experience. So seeing something as enjoyable after the fact is not that odd to me at all.

As long as you are enjoying the experience, and the process of your enjoyment, then everything is awesome. icon_biggrin.gif
boyDJ​(masochist gender queer){When I'm i}
5 years ago • Sep 5, 2018
"Depending on when and how your endorphins work, it could be that the throb and ache of whatever bruises or marks you get are far more enjoyable to experience than the process of getting them."

I understand this. I get totally aroused prior to and immediately after someone takes a belt to me but during an encounter, (depending on the Sir and how hard he whips me,) the sting of the belt on my bare skin at times is excruciating, but in my mind, I tell myself, "You deserve this, DJ, you've deserved this since you were 10 years old," and then I'm better able to bear it.

For me, this is also very normal, but it's MY normal, and most of my vanilla friends know nothing about my kinkiness - I'm not sure how they would take it or if they would even understand.

For me, it's an all inclusive package - anticipating it, getting it, and remembering it - but it's mainly about the pain.
Miki
4 years ago • Mar 7, 2020
Miki • Mar 7, 2020
I guess it's the endorphin rush, but coupled with stimulation of certain special places, the pain of a good whipping coupled with the humiliation of being suspended or strapped to a post just makes my orgasms explosive. Afterwards I'm just a limp, sweaty, panting heap on the floor.

Just sayin'

Pain: "Different strokes.." as they say.