Online now
Online now

Play

Reserved​(other male)
6 years ago • Apr 9, 2018
Reserved​(other male) • Apr 9, 2018
Checkers and parcheesi for sure. Just kidding. For me it I think fluctuates between the interests of the partners. I would have no qualms about doing some schoolgirl or other role play but in the words of a former sub "sometimes a straight hard fuck is all that's needed". Apart I think the idea is to keep things close to one another, whether that video and doing much of the same things or otherwise. And between sex I think it is equally important to mix fun in, play with them, wrestle, walk together, maybe institute protocol if you can while in the kitchen and ask them to do more than usual just to hear yes sir or sir would you please.

As a side note I actually prefer euchre and monopoly.
    The most loved post in topic
CapnRick​(dom male)
6 years ago • Apr 9, 2018
CapnRick​(dom male) • Apr 9, 2018
Online D/s Play has a bad rep, probably because there are so many trying it and finding it wanting, perhaps without the necessary imagination... As to the "While you are apart" piece of the question, so much can work....Try having the sub partner break out three or four ice cubes in a bowl of water.....Have him/her put on a blindfold and lie on the kitchen floor (easy clean up), hold an ice cube up and move the drips around until a direct hit is scored on a nipple, or the belly button, you get the idea. In this context ice and wax make almost the same sensation on skin. Ice, once the rough corners melt, also can be inserted to wake up a pussy from a distance, too! Punishment online? A sub can be made to regret a transgression when being forced to press an ice cube to a nipple (M or F nipple) and made to hold it for a count of (30 is plenty for most, 60 gets tough for most all the rest. Finally, not many subbies can enjoy a punishment involving being made to pour the bowl of melted ice down their chests.....
This is just one of many kinds of distant play which can bring a D/s couple to feeling connected. Hope it sparks others for you.