Online now
Online now

Asking advise

MackDom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 9, 2021

Asking advise

MackDom​(dom male) • Dec 9, 2021
Just looking for advice me and my LG are looking to possibly find a mommy for her because of the fact that I work a lot wondering if anyone had any advice on this of you have any questions about situation please ask
IronWorld​(sadist male)
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Dec 9, 2021
Let me guess, your LG wanted an ambitious man and now she's beginning to question that decision as a result of you working all the time because of your personal ambition. So one of you two came up with the idea to bring a third player into the game to keep her satisfied.

1. Personal advice: Don't do it unless you are prepared to lose your LG to this other person you are bringing into the relationship. This is a risk. Do NOT risk more than you are willing to lose. If you are married to your LG, talk to a divorce lawyer FIRST to make damn sure she can't screw you out of your current and FUTURE finances should this endeavor bring a deeper wedge between you and your LG.

2. If she came up with the idea, your relationship may already be over. She may have already checked out of the relationship on an emotional level. Its nice that you care about her needs, but ask yourself... how does this arrangement benefit you? Is she just using you for the stability you bring to the table while she gets to play hedonist... while you get nothing more to satisfy your own personal hungers?
DaddysBabyGirlMandy​(sub female){Taken}
Ironworld. you shouldn't assume things because as the old saying goes when you assume something you make an ass out of you and me maybe instead of automatically assuming what the situation might be you might want to actually ask questions and give some actual solid advice instead of acting like a total troll and cyber bully because everything you just assumed is completely off base and 100% wrong you might want to know how I know this it's because I'm his little girl so maybe you should ask questions on why we have decided something like this maybe like the fact of the matter that recently I became disabled and can't be left home alone anymore so maybe you shouldn't just be outright douche and assume and judge and bully people online or in general for that matter but I have better things to do so I hope you have a lovely and blessed day
IronWorld​(sadist male)
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Dec 9, 2021
I will never apologize for telling men to protect themselves first before taking risks. Your disability doesn't change so much of what I said to require a retraction.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Dec 9, 2021
Well Mack I'll give you the boiler plate response I give to everyone when their partner suggests adding another woman. Listen to Ackbar, it's a trap.

Assuming its not there are a few things to consider. Can your relationship handle a third? Will one of you get jealous, simply be unable to split their attentions between the needs and desire of two people? What has brought this on and whether there is a better solution that doesn't require a third? Probably a few I haven't thought of.

Assuming you want to move forward. Well its just like anything else. You look for those that are interested, you be honest about what you want, and see how they mesh with your preferred dynamic. Only variation is 'You' has now become the opinion of two people. Then move slowly. New relationships are hard without the awkwardness of intruding on someone else's thing added in.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Dec 9, 2021
MackDom​ & DaddysBabyGirlMandy,

IronWorld came in with a heavy hand but to tell you the truth, his caution wasn't misplaced.

Mandy since you brought up assumptions, don't you assume some people here don't know what they're talking about just because the response is negative.

For me, it's the "plug n play" approach to dynamics such as ours that I find offensive. Which is how it reads when people who don't know many in the lifestyle ask questions like this. Feels similar to "where can I get a good hammer?" As if it was that simple to pluck someone off the shelf to fill in where they have need.

Mandy if you are disabled and your Sir works a lot that is one issue, I don't see what makes you think it is a Ds issue.

How do you find another to caretake your LG while you step off?

First, you deal with the disability and explore other support options.
Then you deal with your relationship and make sure the holes in it are patched at the very least.
Then you learn more about what it is that we do.
Then ask people who have successfully done it as poly couples.

Oh and Mandy, unclench. When you post to a public forum, you get the responses you get. Save the tirades for your Daddy Dom. A lot of people here have seen this type of thing too often over the years to tell you anything but the unvarnished truth. Ignore it if you want, but it is still the truth.

H*
    The most loved post in topic
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
SubtleHush wrote:

Mandy if you are disabled and your Sir works a lot that is one issue, I don't see what makes you think it is a Ds issue.

First, you deal with the disability and explore other support options.
Then you deal with your relationship and make sure the holes in it are patched at the very least.
Then you learn more about what it is that we do.
Then ask people who have successfully done it as poly couples.

Oh and Mandy, unclench. When you post to a public forum, you get the responses you get. Save the tirades for your Daddy Dom. A lot of people here have seen this type of thing too often over the years to tell you anything but the unvarnished truth. Ignore it if you want, but it is still the truth.

H*

Here's yet another case of someone getting angry because their partner failed to clarify a major factor involved in their issue. Dealing with the actual physical challenges of a a new disability might best be addressed with a non kink caregiver type but that advice won't be received well - not at all. *sighs*
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Dec 9, 2021
Zedland​

"Well, Mack I'll give you the boiler plate response I give to everyone when their partner suggests adding another woman. Listen to Ackbar, it's a trap."

ROFL wondering how many get this reference. (or the fire fight that ensued because they didn't catch on soon enough.)
DaddysBabyGirlMandy wrote:
Ironworld. you shouldn't assume things because as the old saying goes when you assume something you make an ass out of you and me maybe instead of automatically assuming what the situation might be you might want to actually ask questions and give some actual solid advice instead of acting like a total troll and cyber bully. You should ask questions on why we have decided something like this maybe like the fact of the matter that recently I became disabled and can't be left home alone anymore so maybe you shouldn't just be outright douche and assume and judge and bully people online or in general for that matter but I have better things to do so I hope you have a lovely and blessed day

Wow. Here you are schooling someone in how errant their own behavior is when in fact, it was incumbent on your dom daddy to provide all of the pertinent information in the first place. Here's a copy and paste from your profile (word for word): "My Daddy tells me LOL I'm not afraid to speak my mind just ask my Daddy lol I am caring loving sweet funny sometimes I'm a smartass lol and sarcastic LOL."

Your own self admitted smartass(ness) is showing through in a way that will hinder your getting any real help with your "dilemma".
SubtleHush wrote:
Zedland​

"Well, Mack I'll give you the boiler plate response I give to everyone when their partner suggests adding another woman. Listen to Ackbar, it's a trap."

ROFL wondering how many get this reference. (or the fire fight that ensued because they didn't catch on soon enough.)

It's so easy to guess a ballpark figure of ages here. 😎