Online now

Foot fetish

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 20, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2021
LoreleiTwenty wrote:
Love it all.
god bless a man that enjoys giving foot massages. 🤗
I think feet are great. Like all parts of the body.
And can definitely be erotic , my own or a mans.

I love doing it so it is interesting that I don't have a foot fetish.
It's just like anything else, you touch her here, pressure there, watch her eyes, her breathing. Same as other fun spots.
That's the part I love.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 20, 2021
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2021
LoreleiTwenty wrote:
Love it all.
god bless a man that enjoys giving foot massages. 🤗
I think feet are great. Like all parts of the body.
And can definitely be erotic , my own or a mans.

I love all parts of a woman's body. I just happen to enjoy her feet more than most men. Now you finding eroticism in a man's foot is even more rare. But I can dig it.
nuovacane​(switch male)
2 years ago • Jan 2, 2022
nuovacane​(switch male) • Jan 2, 2022
I love everything about a woman's feet including the shoes that contain them. Preferably shoved into my mouth at some angle. They are to be worshipped, smelt, and kissed. Adoring the mistresses feet from the floor whilst she towers above is a thing of beauty.
MistressEzlynn​(dom female){NotLooking}
2 years ago • Feb 20, 2022
Oooh, I absolutely love foot massages. Thumbs gliding up my arches in tandem.. Mmmm. In fact, I wish they were being massaged right now. I've only had my toes sucked a handful of times, but the sensation is incredible. It's a sensation that travels up your leg and directly to your crotch. The kind that makes you stretch your legs and clench your ass cheeks at the same time. I have never had them finished on but will return and update if I do.
    The most loved post in topic
FootInMouth​(sub male)
2 years ago • Mar 1, 2022
FootInMouth​(sub male) • Mar 1, 2022
MistressEzlynn wrote:
Oooh, I absolutely love foot massages. Thumbs gliding up my arches in tandem.. Mmmm. In fact, I wish they were being massaged right now. I've only had my toes sucked a handful of times, but the sensation is incredible. It's a sensation that travels up your leg and directly to your crotch. The kind that makes you stretch your legs and clench your ass cheeks at the same time. I have never had them finished on but will return and update if I do.

oh wow love it<3
foot fetish what got me into BDSM im a huge foot fetishist
cynthiajoy
1 year ago • Apr 4, 2022
cynthiajoy • Apr 4, 2022
Interesting discussion so far. Lot's of ticklish peeps here. So sad. i am not ticklish at all, lucky me. Yes i do enjoy my feet played with, massaged, and sucked one. Still my number one thing with feet is to pamper another women's feet. From above, yes not interested in male feel at all.

Foot encounters are rare for me because of the ticklish issue and most women into foot worship won't allow another women do that for them. Guess they prefer a sub male doing it. Disclaimer, i guess a dominant can have a fetish too for feet.
man sense
1 year ago • Apr 4, 2022

Best Fetish

man sense • Apr 4, 2022
MistressEzlynn wrote:

As a fetishist, I have the same sensation excitement when I submit to the right mistress. Beautiful feet can turn on very much much the creativity and the attitude of the mistress can make it magical.