Online now
Online now

Foot fetish

I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 26, 2023
I'mME • Jan 26, 2023
I'mME wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
If you are a woman with rough feet (opposite of soft), toenail fungus, toenails not painted (only a few can get away with this), crazy corns, lacking moisturization...for Pete's sake, please keep your socks on!!! Nobody needs to see that. I'm just sayin'.

Dom Pinnacle,
What do your feet look like?

I just so happen to have a pair of feet 4ht don't need polish. And if someone has a nail fungus they should go to the doctor and get some type of fungalcide.
My point was life interrupts so someone in need of foot care does not make who they are.
PERIOD.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Jan 26, 2023
I'mME wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
If you are a woman with rough feet (opposite of soft), toenail fungus, toenails not painted (only a few can get away with this), crazy corns, lacking moisturization...for Pete's sake, please keep your socks on!!! Nobody needs to see that. I'm just sayin'.

Dom Pinnacle,
What do your feet look like?

I just so happen to have a pair of feet 4ht don't need polish. And if someone has a nail fungus they should go to the doctor and get some type of fungalcide.
My point was life interrupts so someone in need of foot care does not make who they are.
PERIOD.

I have the most beautiful feet you've never seen. Your point was common sense. But there are people that like to parade horrible feet in spaces where they shouldn't. And as for your feet not needing polish...I won't doubt it but I'd have to be the judge of that myself.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
My feet are soft and my toes are always tidy and painted even though I wear black leather boots alot. In the summer it's sandals on all the way through until my feet are freezing.

At Pedestal in London there are plenty whom offer to massage feet but I prefer to have my Slave touch my feet.

When I had a foot Slave he would do an excellent job painting my toe nails but I do prefer going to my nail Lady for a professional job.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
A good foot massage purely for my happiness is exquisite. The trouble is when he thinks a foot being touched means it's a prelude to something unwanted.

Which is why only my live in Property gets to touch my feet.

My live out Slave doesn't touch my bare feet only my boots.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Jan 26, 2023
MstressWhipplash wrote:
A good foot massage purely for my happiness is exquisite. The trouble is when he thinks a foot being touched means it's a prelude to something unwanted.

Which is why only my live in Property gets to touch my feet.

My live out Slave doesn't touch my bare feet only my boots.

Poor live out slave. Does he ever ask to touch your bare feet? Me personally, I'd never massage, touch, lick or suck feet/toes of a woman I'm not intimate with. Them sweet toes do something to me. I don't need that kinda torture LoL.
gramm​(sub male)
gramm​(sub male) • Jan 26, 2023
I absolutely adore worshipping a strict Mistress's beautiful seamed stockinged feet especially if she stands over me while I am naked with a cruel whip in her hand
Winters Kiss​(sub female){Collared}
1 year ago • Jan 27, 2023
I have learned to appreciate that with the right amount of pressure it can be something to endure when someone wants to touch my feet but they are very sensitive. Like butterfly said I might kick you LOL. I never knew about the foot fetish until I was followed by a guy in the mall... I never noticed my feet before they were just feet. Needless to say I did not take the guy up on his offer because he was creepy and I was caught off guard. That experience and my feet being ticklish has kept me away from anything foot related... but now that I'm older (I was maybe 19 or 20 in that situation) I am open to a lot more.
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
1 year ago • Feb 7, 2023
This makes me a bit weird probably, but I don't like getting my feet touched or touching other people's.
I don't find feet attractive, however when I see a woman in a pair of closed toe heels. its the ankle and the shape of the leg that I like.
Same on men it's the ankles up lol.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 8, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2023
The funniest part I find with a Dom with a foot fetish is how widely accepted it is today than it was when I started in the lifestyle. Back then, I was repeatedly told I could not be a Dom if I loved massaging and stroking a woman's foot.

Next funniest part is my turning a Domme into a switch with my massages.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 10, 2023
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Feb 10, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
The funniest part I find with a Dom with a foot fetish is how widely accepted it is today than it was when I started in the lifestyle. Back then, I was repeatedly told I could not be a Dom if I loved massaging and stroking a woman's foot.

Next funniest part is my turning a Domme into a switch with my massages.

Interesting for sure. Feet/toes are just another beautiful part of a woman's body. Imagine them saying, your Dom card is revoked if you suck a nipple or two. And for the record, I don't worship feet. I don't worship her ass, thighs, lips, eyes, or boobs. But I love em all. I'm a man, damnit!! And it feels damn good to be a man. So suck those toes with pride. Only when she deserves it, of course. Haha