Online now
Online now

Drinking his climax cream

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 16, 2021

Drinking his climax cream

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 16, 2021
I've searched this subject before posting. Couldn't find it. I love when a woman loves to drink my climax cream. The beautiful feeling of her soft, warm mouth caressing my shaft. The way she licks my pee hole with the tip of her tongue right before attempting to swallow the whole rod. All the while, she's giving me the sweetest moans and the sweetest eye contact. Her mouth is so wet and she strokes my rod as if she's trying to get to the center of a Tootsie pop. She doesn't do it too fast or too slow. She blends em both into the perfect tempo. It's an incredible dance. She sends tingles all over my body until they reach an ultimate peak. Then I climax. And as I do, she catches every single drop and swallows it down as if it was her favorite dessert she'd been waiting all week for. Then she says, "thank you daddy. You taste so good."

So ladies, do you enjoy swallowing your man's climax cream?
Tell us why you do or don't.
Miki
Miki • Dec 16, 2021
I do fer sher.. Been doing BJs since i first started going out--- But I am aware of the fact that not a lot of women do. Some will give head early on in a relationship (b y any definition, casual, committed, and everything in between) -- But by and by I hear guys, mostly at work saying it's a "limited time offer". It's not for everyone and jizzum is an acquired taste for sure.

Hey, to each their own. Don't do anything if it's uncomfortable or doesn't bring you (rhet) joy.

As for swallowing the man-naise--- the "baby batter"-- always liked how it slid right down.

But careful with the tootsie pop metaphor!! Every once in a while they show the oldest TV commercial still in use.. I can't quite make out the year on the bottom at the end, but a YouTube pegs it at 1982.. The kid asking various animals how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop---

I like the owl's answer. Three...

So yeah.. For general reference-- don't frost my ass. I bite.

😁
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 16, 2021
Miki, thanks for the heads up on the tootsie reference.

I'm only speaking about adult play, people. I'll leave it there.

I feel for guys that are only getting head on a sometime basis. I can only imagine the frustration. Many men are not upfront with what they expect sexually. Then they suffer.

Miki - "As for swallowing the man-naise--- the "baby batter"-- always liked how it slid right down."

Nice
Miki
2 years ago • Dec 17, 2021
Miki • Dec 17, 2021
To clarify, I was only referring to the quickest way to the center of a tootsie pop as illustrated in that commercial. I didn't intend it to read any other way.

Chomp!

Sounds a tad unpleasant!!
tallslenderguy​(other male)
This thread isn't getting much response. i hesitated to respond because the OP writes "So ladies" in his post, but then, it is posted in "Generally speaking," so perhaps a gay bottom/cocksucker can comment.

i cannot imagine not receiving my Mans seed, no matter how it's delivered. To not swallow feels wasteful and insulting, not just to the Man, but to the connection, the event. When i connect with a Guy sexually, it's as if His orgasm becomes mine. It's almost magical to me, as though His pleasure transfers from Him to me in that moment, and His semen is a physical part of that. There's even some evidence that semen acts as an anti depressant, though that has only been studied in women who received semen vaginally. A lot of gay guys believe there is a seminal effect, but that's only anecdotal.

The OP description of the one who sucks His cock describes my experience as a cocksucker, His response, feelings, pleasure are my reasons and pleasure for doing it. i know he had a different target audience, but he hit a bullseye with me lol.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 17, 2021
Miki wrote:
To clarify, I was only referring to the quickest way to the center of a tootsie pop as illustrated in that commercial. I didn't intend it to read any other way.

Chomp!

Sounds a tad unpleasant!!

Owls are unpredictable and territorial birds of prey whose attack can lead to cuts and even severe injuries. 3 licks of an owl's tongue would probably be equivalent to an amputation (or at least a secondary circumcision). icon_wink.gif
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 17, 2021
Tallslenderguy, as a heterosexual man I most times am not thinking about the other side of it. But I'm glad you responded anyways. Head is not just a hetero act.
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
2 years ago • Dec 19, 2021
Personally I find it unpleasant. Giving BJs make my jaw hurt and throat sore. Keeping in mind that a majority of the men I've been with have had bitter tasting "baby batter" which leaves an unpleasant taste.
If my partner wants head then I'll do it because I like pleasing, but I don't like the idea that I need to do it all the time because man expects it. I've given more BJs and had men cum in my mouth more times than I can count on my hand but I can only say I've been pleasure by mouth to the point of an organism: 0 times, by penetration: 1 time, and by toy: 3 times.

It's a give and a take.
Sir'smisty​(sub female)
2 years ago • Dec 19, 2021
Sir'smisty​(sub female) • Dec 19, 2021
*raises hand*
Oral fixation here.

For me it is an act of submission and of worship.

As with most things in life, what is enjoyable to one is not to another, and I find it fascinating to find the things He particularly enjoys and doing it So well that He can't think.

😁
    The most loved post in topic