Online now
Online now

Drinking his climax cream

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 19, 2021
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 19, 2021
Little Vixie, the saddest part of your post is that you are not climaxing enough. You've got plenty time though.

Understandable that you don't enjoy drinking his climax. But the fact you don't enjoy giving head is a very important disclaimer you must let your Dom know upfront and early as possible. Some may not mind it but most would find it hard to live without.
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
2 years ago • Dec 20, 2021
i love everything about giving oral cock worship, including everything to do with cum and consider it my absolute favorite pastime. some words used to describe these acts are less than mouthwatering though 😅, as they induced laughing instead, but an open mouth is and open mouth 🤣
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2021
SweetSirRendering wrote:
i love everything about giving oral cock worship, including everything to do with cum and consider it my absolute favorite pastime. some words used to describe these acts are less than mouthwatering though 😅, as they induced laughing instead, but an open mouth is and open mouth 🤣

Excellent. Love your profile name btw.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2021
chattel wrote:
It would very disrespectful for a slave not to swallow

I like the way you so eloquently put that.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 14, 2022
I'mME • Aug 14, 2022
Swallowing a man's cum....

That would depend on how it tastes, if not good, we would have to work on that.
And it's not something I would do if not in a dynamic, and we may negotiate on it.
zamarra​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 14, 2022
zamarra​(sub female) • Aug 14, 2022
always swallow again, as stated, unless the Giver wants to release it elsewhere.

interesting....never heard it called baby butter but like that image in ways tho my dad has always been my "daddy" so don't like finishing the metaphor...Sir usually suffices.

thank You Sir for the nice writing and interesting feed that resulted.
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 15, 2022
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Aug 15, 2022
I love giving my dominant cock worship. He edges so he likes to lie back and bliss out for hours while I worship him. He doesn't like cumming in my mouth, though. He says he couldn't kiss me afterward knowing I had just swallowed his cum so he saves it for other places. I have read comments from other guys that cumming in a girl's mouth is a turn-off for them when it comes to kissing her afterward.