1 year ago • Aug 15, 2022
Miki • Aug 15, 2022
chattel wrote:
It would very disrespectful for a slave not to swallow

I second that
balloonkotinsp
1 year ago • Aug 16, 2022
balloonkotinsp • Aug 16, 2022
I would put that as a pre requisite. I would expect my sub to be eager, in fact extremely eager to swallow all that I have. I believe giving her part of me is a gift that should be lovingly accepted. As I would do for her.
ursa​(sub female)
ursa​(sub female) • Aug 16, 2022
chattel wrote:

Agreed!

Although I *love* everything about giving oral pleasure - I am orally fixated, constantly day-dreaming of having my mouth filled with Master's cock, often I cum to just the thought of sucking it - I have to be honest here, I don't think I actually enjoy the part of having the "baby batter" in my mouth! However, I will swallow everything that I am given. Even though I often dislike the taste and the consistency, I will find pleasure in enduring what I am given and swallowing in spite of my distaste.

...personally, I prefer the times when I have gotten comfortable deep-throating to the point of his orgasm. There's something incredibly satisfying feeling his climax go straight down the back of my throat, by-passing my mouth completely - in these situations, I can't choose to drink or not, I can only accept.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Aug 16, 2022
ursa wrote:
chattel wrote:

Agreed!

Although I *love* everything about giving oral pleasure - I am orally fixated, constantly day-dreaming of having my mouth filled with Master's cock, often I cum to just the thought of sucking it - I have to be honest here, I don't think I actually enjoy the part of having the "baby batter" in my mouth! However, I will swallow everything that I am given. Even though I often dislike the taste and the consistency, I will find pleasure in enduring what I am given and swallowing in spite of my distaste.

...personally, I prefer the times when I have gotten comfortable deep-throating to the point of his orgasm. There's something incredibly satisfying feeling his climax go straight down the back of my throat, by-passing my mouth completely - in these situations, I can't choose to drink or not, I can only accept.

Everything this.
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
I'mME • Sep 9, 2022
HisCora wrote:
I love giving my dominant cock worship. He edges so he likes to lie back and bliss out for hours while I worship him. He doesn't like cumming in my mouth, though. He says he couldn't kiss me afterward knowing I had just swallowed his cum so he saves it for other places. I have read comments from other guys that cumming in a girl's mouth is a turn-off for them when it comes to kissing her afterward.

HisCora,
How do you feel about what your Dom says?
testosteroneandtacos
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
testosteroneandtacos • Sep 9, 2022
My perspective here is that it's easy to leave a guy with the impression that there's this thing you reject about him. On a daily basis men are already given the social impression that their dick is a problem and their cum can ruin lives. Then a person gives you pleasure, but at the apex of that pleasure have a reaction as though you've thrown cat shit in their face. Wincing, gagging, looking at you like they wish you hadn't given them that experience. I've tasted my cum. It's not lolipops and rainbows. Unexpectedly strange. Kind of salty, but weird flavors like spicy and savory like bad egg drop soup. I'm told it can be better if I eat certain things. And it's sticky. I understand the intial sensation a woman may have when young and first coming into contact with jiz. However my feelings tell me that as a person gains experience with partners that it's important to find ways to embrace them. Swallowing can be a form of intimacy, acceptance, reassurance, or submission. I would feel embarrassed if a woman squirted and I scowled or gagged.

I'm straight, so I can't comment on giving head. But getting for me is a mixed bag. I have always had a fairly low chance of orgasm during any form of sex. Love the sensations of sex, and I've worked on it enough to have control, but a blow job can feel pretty ho-hum. However I've only ever had one woman who gave me head I loved and came from regularly. And when that happened it was the best orgasm. But then she would have a look on her face and a mouth full of cum and run off to the bathroom to spit it out and swish moutwash. To me that was a mixed experience. Love going down on me, and then have such a reaction to the result. I think only one other woman has ever made me orgasm with oral, but she always swallowed. I felt less pleasure from the technique, but swallowing my load felt more accepting. So I hold both of them in equal regard for different parts of the experience. For the most part, unless someone is really paying attention to pleasing me and gets it, and/or swallows, it's a pretty forgetable experience, and for me that makes the cum-avoidant less attractive.

In response to the no kissing after cum in her mouth, my view on that is that snowballs are a no go. I also wouldn't enjoy if she would spit a drink or food in my mouth. But if she swallows and is clean then it's all good.
balloonkotinsp
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
balloonkotinsp • Sep 9, 2022
I must be one hell of a freak cause I like giving her a big kiss with her mouth still full of my juices. So we can share together. Hell, the tip of my nose probably smells just like her ass, having just visited.
InqSci​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
InqSci​(dom male) • Sep 9, 2022
It is definitely an acquired taste as I have been told.
I have had women who swallow and women who literally are afraid of it.. like it was radioactive or something.. (cough cough.. vanilla wife)
Bur.. if you are in a BDSM relationship and it is negotiated out, or you have a lady who enjoys swallowing...
It is up to the man to find out what diet works best for his taste.
I drink up to 2 gallons of Pineapple Juice a week.. I love that stuff.
You can definitely smell the difference and especially with me, I enjoy coffee like crazy.. coffee and red meat seems to have a negative effect on taste.
So I counteract with Pineapple Juice... just in case... she wants to accept my seed.
(Married 27 years so I don't think that is going to happen... oh well)
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
I'mME • Sep 9, 2022
balloonkotinsp wrote:
I must be one hell of a freak cause I like giving her a big kiss with her mouth still full of my juices. So we can share together. Hell, the tip of my nose probably smells just like her ass, having just visited.

Hi,
Uhh, that's wonderful, because I enjoy sucking cock, it's very intimate for me, and if my feller doesn't want to kiss me because HIS dick has been in my mouth, it would be a problem.
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
I'mME • Sep 9, 2022
I'mME wrote:
balloonkotinsp wrote:

Hi,
Uhh, that's wonderful, because I enjoy sucking cock, it's very intimate for me, and if my feller doesn't want to kiss me because HIS dick has been in my mouth, it would be a problem.

So I guess we are both just 2 big ole freaks. Ass on top of the nose...

LMAO x 100