Online now
Online now

Drinking his climax cream

I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
I'mME • Sep 9, 2022
InqSci wrote:
It is definitely an acquired taste as I have been told.
I have had women who swallow and women who literally are afraid of it.. like it was radioactive or something.. (cough cough.. vanilla wife)
Bur.. if you are in a BDSM relationship and it is negotiated out, or you have a lady who enjoys swallowing...
It is up to the man to find out what diet works best for his taste.
I drink up to 2 gallons of Pineapple Juice a week.. I love that stuff.
You can definitely smell the difference and especially with me, I enjoy coffee like crazy.. coffee and red meat seems to have a negative effect on taste.
So I counteract with Pineapple Juice... just in case... she wants to accept my seed.
(Married 27 years so I don't think that is going to happen... oh well)

Hi,
My experience when I was trying to navigate the vanilla, or whatever people want to call it, there were men such as yourself whom put some effort into their end [hahaha] and then there were men who did not give any thoughts to the person who is giving them a blow job.
Some men are willing to listen to a woman on matters like this and some can only think of themselves and turn what is, just a difficulty and something to work on together, into a woman rejecting them .
This is or should not be something that becomes or is a problem in the lifestyle.
The fact that there should be plan in place for issues that come up, where communication happens, which can ward off things becoming an issue, is another reason that keeps me studying and learning and trying to meet someone compatible.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Sep 9, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
If you do it the way I do it, the taste doesnโ€™t really matter. No taste buds at the back of your throat. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hahahah Yeah, plus you're reeeeeallly good! ๐Ÿ˜›
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+โ˜•}
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
I always joked about how cum is "God's energy drink" for women and on a whim, I looked up the chemical make-up of male cum.

I was RIGHT! Besides proteins, there is a whole slew of electrolytes and minerals...your basic Gatorade.

Women.....it's far less beneficial, health wise.

So ladies, make sure you have that God-made energy drink before the sex! Yer gonna need it!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
I always joked about how cum is "God's energy drink" for women and on a whim, I looked up the chemical make-up of male cum.

I was RIGHT! Besides proteins, there is a whole slew of electrolytes and minerals...your basic Gatorade.

So ladies, make sure you have that God-made energy drink before the sex! Yer gonna need it!

Another benefit of cum is it has antidepressant qualities which the vagina absorbs. Magical stuff.

So ladies, if youโ€™re feeling blue, some more helpful advice: Ask your man to cum inside you. ๐Ÿ˜‰
balloonkotinsp
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
balloonkotinsp • Sep 9, 2022
I've been trying to tell the lovers in my life that. And they never believed me. I cannot understand why.
InqSci​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 10, 2022
InqSci​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2022
SirsBabyDoll wrote:

Another benefit of cum is it has antidepressant qualities which the vagina absorbs. Magical stuff.

So ladies, if youโ€™re feeling blue, some more helpful advice: Ask your man to cum inside you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great Point!
My wife is in a so much better mood when I cum in her. She is a great woman, but just doesn't have the libido.
If we have sex she always climaxes and insists on me cumming in her.
She literally hums with a smile all day long...
There is something to this... and I think it could be measured if applied under a scientific method.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
InqSci wrote:
SirsBabyDoll wrote:

Great Point!
My wife is in a so much better mood when I cum in her. She is a great woman, but just doesn't have the libido.
If we have sex she always climaxes and insists on me cumming in her.
She literally hums with a smile all day long...
There is something to this... and I think it could be measured if applied under a scientific method.

"Abstract

In a sample of sexually active college females, condom use, as an indirect measure of the presence of semen in the reproductive tract, was related to scores on the Beck Depression Inventory. Not only were females who were having sex without condoms less depressed, but depressive symptoms and suicide attempts among females who used condoms were proportional to the consistency of condom use. For females who did not use condoms, depression scores went up as the amount of time since their last sexual encounter increased. These data are consistent with the possibility that semen may antagonize depressive symptoms and evidence which shows that the vagina absorbs a number of components of semen that can be detected in the bloodstream within a few hours of administration."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12049024/
balloonkotinsp
balloonkotinsp • Sep 10, 2022
So maybe, those perceived d'bags who say,"She just needs to be fucked properly!", have a point. If you follow the science. Lol
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Well... the OP is about "drinking" semen.

i'm a gay bottom and have read a lot of discussion about the effects of semen on the bottom on gay discussion forum. The study evidence, so far, is just between straight people, but one can extrapolate... the gut is a highly absorbtive organ, so receiving a Mans semen anally could have a similar effect.

Drinking is different because it's likely once semen hits the stomach acid, it will change it dramatically. The stomach is a primary area for breaking down protein, and the stomach is not an absorptive organ. i'd conjecture that drinking is not going to have the same physiological effect.

i'll drink a Mans fluids from His cock. For me, there is a definite mind fuck to that act that goes well beyond the physical. Getting bred is the ultimate though. i always hold a Mans semen in because i have a drive to retain and absorb Him. i find that the more frequently a particular Man breeds me, the more i crave Him. To me, there is a sort of addictive feel to the connection, a bonding.