Online now
Online now

Drinking his climax cream

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 10, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2022
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
I always joked about how cum is "God's energy drink" for women and on a whim, I looked up the chemical make-up of male cum.

I was RIGHT! Besides proteins, there is a whole slew of electrolytes and minerals...your basic Gatorade.

Women.....it's far less beneficial, health wise.

So ladies, make sure you have that God-made energy drink before the sex! Yer gonna need it!

Wow...That was incredible!!
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2022
I'mME wrote:
InqSci wrote:
It is definitely an acquired taste as I have been told.
I have had women who swallow and women who literally are afraid of it.. like it was radioactive or something.. (cough cough.. vanilla wife)
Bur.. if you are in a BDSM relationship and it is negotiated out, or you have a lady who enjoys swallowing...
It is up to the man to find out what diet works best for his taste.
I drink up to 2 gallons of Pineapple Juice a week.. I love that stuff.
You can definitely smell the difference and especially with me, I enjoy coffee like crazy.. coffee and red meat seems to have a negative effect on taste.
So I counteract with Pineapple Juice... just in case... she wants to accept my seed.
(Married 27 years so I don't think that is going to happen... oh well)

Hi,
My experience when I was trying to navigate the vanilla, or whatever people want to call it, there were men such as yourself whom put some effort into their end [hahaha] and then there were men who did not give any thoughts to the person who is giving them a blow job.
Some men are willing to listen to a woman on matters like this and some can only think of themselves and turn what is, just a difficulty and something to work on together, into a woman rejecting them .
This is or should not be something that becomes or is a problem in the lifestyle.
The fact that there should be plan in place for issues that come up, where communication happens, which can ward off things becoming an issue, is another reason that keeps me studying and learning and trying to meet someone compatible.

It's really amazing that people don't discuss these things before getting serious, many times. Like the guy that has an Amazon rainforest of scrotum bush when she told him she can't stand hair down there. Then he tries to bury her head in his crazy crotch. Ya gotta leave those dudes alone.

Back in the day I had a chick with extremely hairy nipples and areolas. And I love sucking boobies. She said she had no plans on removing it. So I removed myself.
balloonkotinsp
balloonkotinsp • Sep 10, 2022
I personally feel that a woman not swallowing is a form of rejection. To me it just is. But, since I enjoy eating ass, and if she were a squirter,I'd put in in a glass and gulp it down, I think fair is fair. That's just me. What fun is knock out dirty bangin, without some wetstuff in there. I have always maintained a "no cum dodging" policy. In traditional, or vanilla relationships, it's hard to discuss that early on. Without a slap. Which is why we love it here. I say swallow hard or wear it proudly.
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 18, 2022
I'mME • Sep 18, 2022
testosteroneandtacos wrote:
My perspective here is that it's easy to leave a guy with the impression that there's this thing you reject about him. On a daily basis men are already given the social impression that their dick is a problem and their cum can ruin lives. Then a person gives you pleasure, but at the apex of that pleasure have a reaction as though you've thrown cat shit in their face. Wincing, gagging, looking at you like they wish you hadn't given them that experience. I've tasted my cum. It's not lolipops and rainbows. Unexpectedly strange. Kind of salty, but weird flavors like spicy and savory like bad egg drop soup. I'm told it can be better if I eat certain things. And it's sticky. I understand the intial sensation a woman may have when young and first coming into contact with jiz. However my feelings tell me that as a person gains experience with partners that it's important to find ways to embrace them. Swallowing can be a form of intimacy, acceptance, reassurance, or submission. I would feel embarrassed if a woman squirted and I scowled or gagged.

I'm straight, so I can't comment on giving head. But getting for me is a mixed bag. I have always had a fairly low chance of orgasm during any form of sex. Love the sensations of sex, and I've worked on it enough to have control, but a blow job can feel pretty ho-hum. However I've only ever had one woman who gave me head I loved and came from regularly. And when that happened it was the best orgasm. But then she would have a look on her face and a mouth full of cum and run off to the bathroom to spit it out and swish moutwash. To me that was a mixed experience. Love going down on me, and then have such a reaction to the result. I think only one other woman has ever made me orgasm with oral, but she always swallowed. I felt less pleasure from the technique, but swallowing my load felt more accepting. So I hold both of them in equal regard for different parts of the experience. For the most part, unless someone is really paying attention to pleasing me and gets it, and/or swallows, it's a pretty forgetable experience, and for me that makes the cum-avoidant less attractive.

In response to the no kissing after cum in her mouth, my view on that is that snowballs are a no go. I also wouldn't enjoy if she would spit a drink or food in my mouth. But if she swallows and is clean then it's all good.

testosteroneandtacos,

Where to start. E is for effort and if your sub is sucking your cock and your face and reactions are 'ho-hum' have you ever thought that may play a role in how your sub behaves?
If you are in a Dominant role, that means you lead, teach, for example, telling a sub what feels good, what you like may net you a better result when it comes to getting your cock sucked. Just because people identify as a sub does not mean they automatically gain Spidey powers and know things.

Do you discuss with your subs, blow jobs, swallowing your load, sitting with your clothes on In a neutral atmosphere?

Snowballing does not have to be cum, it can be just spit.

As far as someone not kissing me after I just sucked their cock, licked and sucked their balls, it would be negotiated very carefully from the get go.

Because this is a double standard. Which can create hurt and resentment and that destroys foundations.
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 18, 2022
balloonkotinsp wrote:
I personally feel that a woman not swallowing is a form of rejection. To me it just is. But, since I enjoy eating ass, and if she were a squirter,I'd put in in a glass and gulp it down, I think fair is fair. That's just me. What fun is knock out dirty bangin, without some wetstuff in there. I have always maintained a "no cum dodging" policy. In traditional, or vanilla relationships, it's hard to discuss that early on. Without a slap. Which is why we love it here. I say swallow hard or wear it proudly.

balloonkotinsp,

To feel that it is a rejection is to create chaos. Are they doing all other things possible to please you, pretty much subs desire to please the one that they give submission to.

''You have always maintained a no cum dodging policy''

When do you discuss that with your potential sub?

''In traditional, or vanilla relationships, it's hard to discuss that early on.''

''Without a slap. Which is why we love it here. I say swallow hard or wear it proudly.''

What, did considering yourself dominant, give you the gift of communication ? That is what you are describing, communication, when 2 people sit down one speaks, the other actively listens [Bing it], then the other repeats back in their own words what they heard.

It's a possibility you may be surprised to realize that what you say is not what people hear.

It takes time and ongoing commitment to communicate.

I'm not even sure how you meant the second part of that statement.

You like being dominant so that you can slap whomever is sucking your cock, I'd they don't swallow your cum?

You would have slapped your partner in vanilla relationship if you could have gotten away with it?

Because you will take it personally if a your cum is not swallowed , you enjoy being able to slap the person who sucks your cock?

I could go on with these questions but it would be better if you could please clarify your last paragraph.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
I'mME wrote:
balloonkotinsp wrote:

balloonkotinsp,

To feel that it is a rejection is to create chaos. Are they doing all other things possible to please you, pretty much subs desire to please the one that they give submission to.

''In traditional, or vanilla relationships, it's hard to discuss that early on.''

''Without a slap. Which is why we love it here. I say swallow hard or wear it proudly.''

What, did considering yourself dominant, give you the gift of communication ? That is what you are describing, communication, when 2 people sit down one speaks, the other actively listens [Bing it], then the other repeats back in their own words what they heard.

It's a possibility you may be surprised to realize that what you say is not what people hear.

You like being dominant so that you can slap whomever is sucking your cock, I'd they don't swallow your cum?

You would have slapped your partner in vanilla relationship if you could have gotten away with it?

Because you will take it personally if a your cum is not swallowed , you enjoy being able to slap the person who sucks your cock?

I could go on with these questions but it would be better if you could please clarify your last paragraph.

I think he meant "without getting a slap"...meaning that he finds it hard to discuss that policy in a vanilla relationship without HIM getting slapped across the face. See how the previous sentence kinda cuts off? Then the sentence continues with a missing word and then he states that this is the reason why he loves it here?

Sometimes, a person just has fat fingers when they are typing.
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 18, 2022
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
I'mME wrote:
balloonkotinsp wrote:

balloonkotinsp,

I think he meant "without getting a slap"...meaning that he finds it hard to discuss that policy in a vanilla relationship without HIM getting slapped across the face. See how the previous sentence kinda cuts off? Then the sentence continues with a missing word and then he states that this is the reason why he loves it here?

SirsBabyDoll,

Lol I understand fingers getting in their own way. I presently do all my social platforms from my phone. Sometimes when I don't proofread and sometimes when I do, lol, later I reread and kick myself.
No, just eyeball roll myself....

I read it several times, and I'm still not sure. Because of the sentence, swallow hard or wear it.

It was at the end of the vanilla sentence, so it's what I added the final paragraph .
Are you his sub?
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
I'mME wrote:
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
I'mME wrote:
balloonkotinsp wrote:

balloonkotinsp,

SirsBabyDoll,

Lol I understand fingers getting in their own way. I presently do all my social platforms from my phone. Sometimes when I don't proofread and sometimes when I do, lol, later I reread and kick myself.

I read it several times, and I'm still not sure. Because of the sentence, swallow hard or wear it.

It was at the end of the vanilla sentence, so it's what I added the final paragraph .
Are you his sub?

Nope, I'm not.

It's his kink and it's allowed. Personally, I agree with his statement that it feels like a rejection. It's HIS feelings and his feelings are valid.

Personally, I love swallowing and NOT swallowing feels like a waste to me.

But if to him, it feels.like a rejection when a woman doesn't swallow, then it does. Period.
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 18, 2022
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
I'mME wrote:
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
I'mME wrote:
balloonkotinsp wrote:

balloonkotinsp,

SirsBabyDoll,

Are you his sub?

Nope, I'm not.

It's his kink and it's allowed. Personally, I agree with his statement that it feels like a rejection. It's HIS feelings and his feelings are valid.

Personally, I love swallowing and NOT swallowing feels like a waste to me.

But if to him, it feels.like a rejection when a woman doesn't swallow, then it does. Period.

Okay, I see your tone had changed. I never said it was NOT okay for him to feel rejection. Please don't ad lib for me or summarize what you think meant. My words are right there in black and white, they mean no more than what is written and no less what is written.

This is a forum where it is acceptable to ask questions, to learn where people are coming from.

Just like you gave me your opinion on what you thought he meant.

I appreciate you giving your perspective on it, but to come back with that post tells us doing exactly 1hatnypu are trying to accuse me of doing.

I do not play word games. I also do not baby adults when in forums, or actually I just don't baby people period.

Nonya
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 19, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 19, 2022
I'mme, I knew exactly what he meant by the "slap" comment. I don't wanna be hard on you but it may just be that you have a problem with context in written form.

You've been rude to me and others, unprovoked. Then you have a problem walking away when someone gives it to you straight.

I don't see you as trying to be mean. But you have a tone when you write that is annoying and condescending. And I believe you can and will do better.

I'mme - "Sometimes when I don't proofread and sometimes when I do, lol, later I reread and kick myself.
No, just eyeball roll myself...."