1 year ago • Sep 19, 2022
Bunnie • Sep 19, 2022
“I say swallow hard or wear it proudly.”

lol, love this icon_smile.gif
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 19, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
I'mme, I knew exactly what he meant by the "slap" comment. I don't wanna be hard on you but it may just be that you have a problem with context in written form.

You've been rude to me and others, unprovoked. Then you have a problem walking away when someone gives it to you straight.

I don't see you as trying to be mean. But you have a tone when you write that is annoying and condescending. And I believe you can and will do better.

I'mme - "Sometimes when I don't proofread and sometimes when I do, lol, later I reread and kick myself.
No, just eyeball roll myself...."

By your own words, you don't have discussions with me. But since you can not help yourself.
You are 100% wrong about anyone giving me anything straight. YOU remember what your rule concerning me? You don't have clue to what I think, or what my minds intent is. You seem to have some playbook in your head, how persons should conduct themselves. I am specifically referring to s-types.

What I wrote is in black and white, I did not write anything contrary to what was in Sir'sbabydoll last message.
Your accusation of me being whatever the words you used, not being able to handle someone giving it straight is a load of bunk.
I observe things, take everything in. Anytime I have said something that you thought was rude or whatever words you used. You didn't like my tone, I'm pretty damn sure I was defending myself.
If you will have an example where I appeared in a puff of smoke and wrote a lie, then by all means please send the details to my box so that I can look it over. I would be happy 48 apologize where I did the above. I don't need you to do any thinking about whether I am mean or not.

You are not in a position to determine anything like that when it concerns me. You have never had a personal conversation with me.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 19, 2022
I'mME wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
I'mme, I knew exactly what he meant by the "slap" comment. I don't wanna be hard on you but it may just be that you have a problem with context in written form.

You've been rude to me and others, unprovoked. Then you have a problem walking away when someone gives it to you straight.

I don't see you as trying to be mean. But you have a tone when you write that is annoying and condescending. And I believe you can and will do better.

I'mme - "Sometimes when I don't proofread and sometimes when I do, lol, later I reread and kick myself.
No, just eyeball roll myself...."

By your own words, you don't have discussions with me. But since you can not help yourself.
You are 100% wrong about anyone giving me anything straight. YOU remember what your rule concerning me? You don't have clue to what I think, or what my minds intent is. You seem to have some playbook in your head, how persons should conduct themselves. I am specifically referring to s-types.

What I wrote is in black and white, I did not write anything contrary to what was in Sir'sbabydoll last message.
Your accusation of me being whatever the words you used, not being able to handle someone giving it straight is a load of bunk.
I observe things, take everything in. Anytime I have said something that you thought was rude or whatever words you used. You didn't like my tone, I'm pretty damn sure I was defending myself.
If you will have an example where I appeared in a puff of smoke and wrote a lie, then by all means please send the details to my box so that I can look it over. I would be happy 48 apologize where I did the above. I don't need you to do any thinking about whether I am mean or not.

You are not in a position to determine anything like that when it concerns me. You have never had a personal conversation with me.

You really don't see it. That's quite alright. I won't speak on it again.

But to the subject of this topic I started...do you swallow? I read that you enjoy sucking. Is swallowing equally as enjoyable??
Lovedove​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 22, 2022
Lovedove​(sub female) • Sep 22, 2022
this is obviously your attempt at getting spank bank material but for other subs ill answer. It took me six years to trust my Owner to allow him to do very intimate acts on me that many take for granted in dynamics. But in my personal experience it was worth the wait for me, my Owner and my sis slave because the bond is very strong. Something much greater than a simple answer to spank bank and he never made me feel less than his longterm slave for not doing what they have established long before I came along. Which is what I would usually get from people who never respected my condom rules and took that to mean I was a "fake" sub.
Anne achronism
1 year ago • Sep 22, 2022
Anne achronism • Sep 22, 2022
I really enjoy giving my partner oral attention. I really really do... Maybe oral fixation over here.
I love the way he responds and the power that I feel. I do it because I want to not because he has asked me to,... Also with noting that if he never wanted me to it'd probably be a problem for me. BUT as much as I enjoy tasting, licking, and sucking... I do not enjoy swallowing.
There's just something about the texture, taste, and the idea of it that just is kind of off-putting for me. I only do it as a matter of convenience if we're somewhere that disposal or cleanup would otherwise be a challenge.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 23, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2022
Lovedove wrote:
this is obviously your attempt at getting spank bank material but for other subs ill answer. It took me six years to trust my Owner to allow him to do very intimate acts on me that many take for granted in dynamics. But in my personal experience it was worth the wait for me, my Owner and my sis slave because the bond is very strong. Something much greater than a simple answer to spank bank and he never made me feel less than his longterm slave for not doing what they have established long before I came along. Which is what I would usually get from people who never respected my condom rules and took that to mean I was a "fake" sub.

Oh really? Spank bank material? LMFAO You've got me all figured out. Cat's out the bag! Nice to meet you too. I would shake your hand but I got soooo much spank left in the bank and wouldn't wanna get any of this expensive lube on ya. They just don't make em like you anymore, huh? The ability to know what a man is thinking that you've never met is true talent. Please tell me you do this for a living. Pretty please.

So...you made him wait SIX YEARS?! Gotta love that. I'm sure someone read that and spanked the bank till it was broke at the very thought of it. Thanks for the laugh.
InqSci​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 24, 2022

Interesting...

InqSci​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2022
Little Vixie wrote:
Personally I find it unpleasant. Giving BJs make my jaw hurt and throat sore. Keeping in mind that a majority of the men I've been with have had bitter tasting "baby batter" which leaves an unpleasant taste.
If my partner wants head then I'll do it because I like pleasing, but I don't like the idea that I need to do it all the time because man expects it. I've given more BJs and had men cum in my mouth more times than I can count on my hand but I can only say I've been pleasure by mouth to the point of an organism: 0 times, by penetration: 1 time, and by toy: 3 times.

It's a give and a take.

I had a girlfriend in college that I could never get her to orgasm. She would fuck like a minx, get very wet; but she just could not get there.
It caused so many problems in our relationship that obviously ended after 2 years.
I really wished I knew what I knew now.... back then I felt inadequate and wished she had communicated more of what felt good.
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 24, 2022
Lovedove wrote:

Hello Lovedove, [your name makes me smile]

WHAT you wrote... Because it's a very intimate act is exactly why I answered the way I did. It is also the top reason I asked questions to a couple of people who posted on this subject..............

Blow jobs and swalling someone's cum are 2 very different acts to me .
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
I'mME wrote:

"To me" are the most important words.

Everyone has different needs, desires, likes, dislikes, limits, and boundaries and we HAVE to respect each other's thoughts on the matter WITHOUT attacking them.

For you, they may be different but to someone else (myself for example), they go together like peanut butter and chocolate.

Just because its wrong FOR YOU, doesn't make it wrong, period.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2022
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
I'mME wrote:

"To me" are the most important words.

Everyone has different needs, desires, likes, dislikes, limits, and boundaries and we HAVE to respect each other's thoughts on the matter WITHOUT attacking them.

For you, they may be different but to someone else (myself for example), they go together like peanut butter and chocolate.

Just because its wrong FOR YOU, doesn't make it wrong, period.

Somebody say Reese's?! Peanut butter and chocolate go together like sucking and swallowing...in my honest opinion, that is. Please forgive me. I just couldn't help myself.