Online now
Online now

Strictly Online D/s Relationship 1:1 Pros and Cons

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Jan 8, 2022
Master Raf wrote:
I agree and like the non judgmental way you expressed it. Bravo.

Which comments do YOU perceive to be "judgmental"? It never fails that in ANY discussion *someone* interprets another's opinion as reflecting badly on *them* I'm hard pressed to get where you got the idea you are being "judged"
Obedient girl​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 11, 2022
Obedient girl​(sub female) • Jan 11, 2022
Pro: you can escape from reality, live in a fantasy world, make it your happy place

Con: you fall deeply in love and the other person doesn't share your sentiment and you end up with a broken heart
Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 11, 2022
Master Raf​(dom male) • Jan 11, 2022
Bella pleasure wrote:
If they can't act on it, they should be honest about it and not make empty promises

Even if they are honest, the lack of touch still sucks....but so it goes...
CapnRick​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 22, 2022
CapnRick​(dom male) • Jan 22, 2022
Fascinating facets of this differing approach to the power dynamic have already been posted.

Touched on only lightly so far is an essential ingredient in successful online relationships -- IMAGINATION.

Pro: An imaginative Dom/me can build the kind of trust that allows the sub to cede control and feel he/she really is giving pleasure, while the one in control can feel satisfaction in that control, and through feedback know that the D's actions actually have helped the s in living. The imagining and directing daily tasks, even hidden ones at work, can serve to create the desired bonding.

Pro: For many out there, no possibility exists for an in person D/s relationship. Online may be a 1950s little black and white screen TV compared to to the IMAX experience of in-person D/s with all senses including touch engaged. BUT, if there is no chance to find a touchable partner, even the 50's tv screen might be a valid and even fulfilling choice.

Con: Some Doms can, and some cannot, continually create the environment for an online sub to flourish and find what is needed to satisfy over time.
And of course, there won't likely be any IMAX experiences when limited to a no-touch online dynamic.

Of course, to each his or her own path within each individual's limitations. There ought to be room at our table for all.
Notely
2 years ago • Jan 26, 2022

I just going to give some 411 go what you feel suit yourself

Notely • Jan 26, 2022
Whats your choice your life what makes you happy as a getaway.

it's online only good to be honest that it's only online as take into moderation that if its only good company you both treat as good friends not really a long term relationship where it's going to be real. If it's only online it still takes it slow, getting to know allows it to grow. If you're never going to meet in real life don't allow feelings to think this is a marriage but treat both with respect just be straight forward agree on things know one being used this just helping you both. I know some people take the relationship to a virtual world and make an avatar make a partnership but this up to you . They both can have a long distance relationship and still keep it online but this way you can still make it work being more than just company you can have a bond relationship long term. You can have a D/s Relationship in a virtual world, have a house together, even get married, go out dancing and do your thing behind closed doors. But once you log off you still gotta do your real you gotta take care yourself real comes first both ways as no one should be forced to be on certain times you just have to make it work out come on for a few hours a day. I know many people that do this sort of things do to real or their life situation not many would understand its a place where people do understand the matter I can say real can be a mad work and sometimes going to a place can make you feel better like the movie called belle 2021 girl was tired of real went to a virtual world she started singing people noticed her she be what she wanted to be. This might sound weird but it's true many people are using the virtual world to do the pandemic but we like to just move on but real not been the same not many talk want to meet. The only thing working online is why people are doing this. I have been going to a virtual place for many years. I was in a three year relationship I met someone but it went real but I was traveling back and we both still did online but it was great but how long until it lasted we stay friends after that. I know some people are single or with a partner that won't do the things but they still love them but they have to find a place to resort to as long it's not hurting anyone. Many people do this they still go do their thing back in real life it all depends on who the person is the trust. Some places people can not find people in real life. Many people are taken or many people are single they like being single just want company so on ; they just haven't found the right person. Love is truly rare. But even online when you meet someone you have to take it virtual but you make it whatever you feel. Not really me to say what your life your happiness . It depends on how far you take your reality like a place like sl. It's not a game, it's a place where you do things in experience just like you do things out in chat. In a virtual world you can go to coffee shops, go on dates , walk in the park ,Live music , have emotes with emotions movement, can talk in voice pretty much do anything play out with love in many erotic way's . You can fly with your body, have wings , fly a kite, fly an air balloon , sail , go fishing , horseback riding , Ride a dragon. I meet a guy just sitting by the hub the other day by the beach I got to making conversation he said he was blind he has to use a program that helps him get around he came to listen to the waves and nature he said this my happiness it brought me to tears their are people can't do much everyone deserve happiness. Create your happiness as you go the art of going to endless unexpected places, take a leap of faith, dip toes in new water, do things never done, get things you want to do. Also go online virtual munches , meetups , meetings with your person at these BDSM places see what place gives the vibe it's not for you to move on to the next. But even if its online to feel another person you would have to practice energy as energy healing and aura's with the third eye you can see the person how they look's you can feel them even if they are distance this would be like distance touch as energy healing as energy healing we only use for healing not sexual but some practices depends. I had to go through the three level being Master Teacher in healing but really can yourself for self use can learn just should be shared only with the right ones used in the right way with respect and honor not one to play games with. tantric healing you can pretty much learn more easy in sexual beauty way. Good to educate yourself if you want to be able to touch and feel another person if it's distant. Go to the library and find books called healing hands , Ones about tantric healing. But one that truly helps if you want to be able to read people knows they are a truthful book called psychic intelligence Tune In and Discover the Power of Your Intuition. Few things I left out : In a virtual world also you can use (Restrained Love) would need use right viewer for it , so you can put collar use in the future on them. You control them in ways but this should be done out of respect not in a harmful way. Keep looking not for a person but for your passion, Your Love, Your Courage, Your goals, your Dreams., your happiness, yourself. keep looking. Explore your worth before you explore another. know your worth. Know yourself only then will you know what you need over what you want. You need yourself to become your own. Forget about sex. Just play first.Dance,sing,read to each other,breathe together-communicate. Don't count on sex to be the door to intimacy. It's the other way around: First develop intimacy skills. Then make love to enjoy them. " Be upfront when it's time, be honest, don't hide anything, don't have to go into detail your whole life at first until trust is built over time. Can't force a connection, it has to be the same in the right vibration in the right aliment. Good to know the surroundings of a virtual world learn the basics before anything look up videos and go to new comer places they have many freebies places to start and start mesh avatars things so you don't need to invest until you feel like it or just live free you be what you wanna be its your getaway in bliss. Best of luck.
Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 26, 2022
Master Raf​(dom male) • Jan 26, 2022
Interesting thoughts, Essence. I understand what you mean. Tell me, what virtual worlds do you visit? I remember one called Palace Chat in the old days.
nuovacane​(switch male)
2 years ago • Jan 30, 2022
nuovacane​(switch male) • Jan 30, 2022
Online relationships are part of the rich tapestry of choices that each person has. There are pros and cons to it which have been covered above, and this is only my point of view, but the Pros to an online relationship is that you can get to know someone that you wouldn't have got to know. It is possible to get to know someone emotionally and mentally but, as pointed at many times above, not physically. You can't feel physical pain and pleasure online.

I have had both short and long interactions with others online and sometimes I feel that I have got to know the other person and it's been fun, I've enjoyed that interaction and sometimes it hasn't been so good. Like always, be careful. Whether or not you get to know the real person more in real life opens up a real rusty squeezebox of how well do you get to know some people anyway?