Online now
Online now

Strictly Online D/s Relationship 1:1 Pros and Cons

B L O N D I E​(sub female)
1 year ago • Nov 10, 2022
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Nov 10, 2022
I'm going to go out on a limb here. A lot of people have written that online allows people to hide their true selves and portray themselves as something they aren't.

I take the opposite view. People are incapable of hiding their true nature. They want too badly to be known for who they really are.

My strategy is to keep people talking in the virtual world until they show their true colors. If they are prone to instability, psychosis, or are secretive about themselves to the point that they won't allow me to get to know them as a person, all of this will out in written communication.

I use written communication as a lens to look inside the person's mind. I see if anyone is home or if they have any pathologies I don't want to associate with.

This allows me to screen the vast majority of freaks, psychos, and fakers without risking meeting them in person. I find that pretty much all red flags show themselves very early on and the alert viewer can avoid them without engaging in anything riskier.