Online now
Online now

Is there something halfway between Dd/lg & D/s?

lasumisa
2 years ago • Jan 7, 2022

Is there something halfway between Dd/lg & D/s?

lasumisa • Jan 7, 2022
I ask because the idea of a nurturing, protective, caring Dom with that steely dominant core really appeals to me but being treated as a little doesn’t.
Does that make any sense?
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jan 7, 2022
Of course it does. That's one of the absolute beautiful truths of the D/s dynamic. Just as water seeks it's own level, so do we in this lifestyle. We are each and every one free to embrace as much, or as little (no pun intended) of any kink or interaction we choose to.

And the interesting thing is how our limits (esp soft limits) constantly change and evolve as we explore this kinky world together,, some things we thought we'd love .. we Enid up hating, and some things we never thought we'd like, we dive deep into together, but such is the beauty of the life when explored together icon_smile.gif

Last edited by * on Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total
    The most loved post in topic
Moonlighter​(dom male)
Moonlighter​(dom male) • Jan 7, 2022
The short answer is Yes,

The long answer is a bit more complicated, as each dynamic is unique but the sort of fall into loose categories.

for example what you describe would to my ears be a sensual Dom, one who isn't going to spank you until you're covered in bruises but will hold you firmly by the throat and growl in your ear for example.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Moonlighter wrote:
The short answer is Yes,

The long answer is a bit more complicated, as each dynamic is unique but the sort of fall into loose categories.

for example what you describe would to my ears be a sensual Dom, one who isn't going to spank you until you're covered in bruises but will hold you firmly by the throat and growl in your ear for example.

Sensual doms can still be sadists. I was married to two of them. Best two relationships I've ever experienced. *swoon* My definition of a sensual dom differs from yours in that I adore extremes - beat me and fuck me like I'm unbreakable and when you're done, stick me in a bubble bath and make hot chocolate and peanut butter cookies for me. And then let's do the sex thing again but this time with tenderness. But as I said I revel in the two extremes of pain and pleasure.

I really wish we could get away from pigeon hole labels in our kink though.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jan 7, 2022
Well, I know you want a lover
Let me tell you brother
She's been sleeping in the Devil's bed
And there's some rumors going round
Someone's underground
She can rock you in the night time 'til your skin turns red

Woohoo, witchy woman
See how high she flies
Woohoo, witchy woman
She got the moon in her eye

ok .. just HAD to! icon_smile.gif
lasumisa
lasumisa • Jan 7, 2022
IowaDom wrote:
Of course it does. That's one of the absolute beautiful truths of the D/s dynamic. Just as water seeks it's own level, so do we in this lifestyle. We are each and every one free to embrace as much, or as little (no pun intended) of any kink or interaction we choose to.

And the interesting thing is how our limits (esp soft limits) constantly change and evolve as we explore this kinky world together,, some things we thought we'd love .. we Enid up hating, and some things we never thought we'd like, we dive deep into together, but such is the beauty of the life when explored together icon_smile.gif

Thank you, that’s such a lovely thoughtful reply.
lasumisa
lasumisa • Jan 7, 2022
Moonlighter wrote:
The short answer is Yes,

Yes that floats my boat 😊
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
IowaDom wrote:
Well, I know you want a lover
Let me tell you brother
She's been sleeping in the Devil's bed
And there's some rumors going round
Someone's underground
She can rock you in the night time 'til your skin turns red

Woohoo, witchy woman
See how high she flies
Woohoo, witchy woman
She got the moon in her eye

ok .. just HAD to! icon_smile.gif

Hey! lol
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Jan 7, 2022
Every single relationship is bespoke, there is no book of rules, it is entirely up to you to craft your own relationship!
if you both approach the foundation steps of , chatting , discussions, setting limits and boundaries, agreeing rules, safe words etc. with an open mind and total honesty your relationship will slowly bubble to the surface!

There is no rush take your time !
lasumisa
lasumisa • Jan 7, 2022
White Knight wrote:
Every single relationship is bespoke, there is no book of rules, it is entirely up to you to craft your own relationship!
if you both approach the foundation steps of , chatting , discussions, setting limits and boundaries, agreeing rules, safe words etc. with an open mind and total honesty your relationship will slowly bubble to the surface!

There is no rush take your time !

Thank you for your reply, I feel hopeful