Online now
Online now

How Do I introduce my vanilla guy to bdsm ?

tsi​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 11, 2022

How Do I introduce my vanilla guy to bdsm ?

tsi​(sub female) • Jan 11, 2022
The guy I’m currently talking too doesn’t really know much about bdsm . His definition of rough is slightly putting his hand on my throat . How do I introduce him to this world ?
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Jan 11, 2022
I'd probably either wait until you're past the "talking to" stage of knowing him before trying to ramp things up, or if bdsm is very important to you, only date people who are interested in it from the beginning.
    The most loved post in topic
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jan 11, 2022
You write in your profile you are 20 years old and a very inexperienced sub who is looking for an online dom. May I ask you, is that a question or advertisement?

If it might be a question, reading and talking will help and due to your age, I hope you would probably enjoy that too. Here is a huge list of books that might help both of you.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}

Re: How Do I introduce my vanilla guy to bdsm ?

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 11, 2022
tsi wrote:
The guy I’m currently talking too doesn’t really know much about bdsm . His definition of rough is slightly putting his hand on my throat . How do I introduce him to this world ?

You've been a member here for nearly a year and you've been asking for an "online dom" to teach you and provide discipline for you according to your profile. Where did you meet your vanilla guy that you've been talking to?
I'm not convinced someone who has no real experience herself can introduce anyone else to BDSM. Just my opinion and feel to throw stones at me for expressing it. Just be careful. It's risky trying to teach someone else to swim if you can't do it yourself.
newyearnewchallenge
newyearnewchallenge • Jan 11, 2022
I would tell him you would like a spanking. Then while he is spanking you tell him to go for it. If he enjoys can expand from there.
harleyqt​(sub female)
harleyqt​(sub female) • Jan 11, 2022
My advice? If it's important to you seek out relationships with people who are already into it.

Otherwise you may end up in a painfully plain vanilla relationship. No sprinkles or anything! 😝
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Jan 12, 2022
Is the guy online or in your physical realm? Do both (vanilla with him and BDSM elsewhere) if you're attracted to him. Don't expect hardcore D/s - ease your way into it with some kink here and there (do your research though!). It's not a this or that thing.

I am open to a variety of sexual connections and have had some very satisfying 'vanilla' sex. I will not be submissive for the sake of D/s, but I enjoy a wide array of kinky activities.

Your question would be answered better if you provided more information about your own and his circumstances.

The 'vanilla' term has got me all 😕 meh! It's so pigeon holes.
tsi​(sub female)

tsi​(sub female) • Jan 12, 2022
WytchyWoman wrote:
tsi wrote:

You've been a member here for nearly a year and you've been asking for an "online dom" to teach you and provide discipline for you according to your profile. Where did you meet your vanilla guy that you've been talking to?
I'm not convinced someone who has no real experience herself can introduce anyone else to BDSM. Just my opinion and feel to throw stones at me for expressing it. Just be careful. It's risky trying to teach someone else to swim if you can't do it yourself.

Ive been on this website for a while now . Id say I’ve gained bunch of experience since first creating it over a year ago . I just haven’t updated my profile, which I realize i should go do .
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 12, 2022
tsi wrote:
WytchyWoman wrote:
tsi wrote:

Ive been on this website for a while now . Id say I’ve gained bunch of experience since first creating it over a year ago . I just haven’t updated my profile, which I realize i should go do .

That would be helpful. When someone asks for advice other people often look at their profiles to get a feel for where they are in their journeys and base their responses on that.
tsi​(sub female)
tsi​(sub female) • Jan 12, 2022
Betty Tails wrote:
Is the guy online or in your physical realm? Do both (vanilla with him and BDSM elsewhere) if you're attracted to him. Don't expect hardcore D/s - ease your way into it with some kink here and there (do your research though!). It's not a this or that thing.

I am open to a variety of sexual connections and have had some very satisfying 'vanilla' sex. I will not be submissive for the sake of D/s, but I enjoy a wide array of kinky activities.

Your question would be answered better if you provided more information about your own and his circumstances.

The 'vanilla' term has got me all 😕 meh! It's so pigeon holes.

This guy is in person . We met a month ago ish , tho we are still in the “ talking stage “ we’ve been getting close . Now my concern is if he ever ends up being someone I go into a relationship with , he needs to know the bdsm part of me . The bratty sub version of me . But how do I even bring it up ?