Online now
Online now

AGE GAP - Do you have a limit???

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Jan 17, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 17, 2022
No Body wrote:
I have seen May December work, but I am not sure what age limit I would have. I love my younger friends but there are lines I won't cross because of our friendship. I do know nothing under 25 or over 80. Even 25 seems pervish hell 40 seems too young now.

It's hard to believe that any time we want to express our own opinions, we have to grovel and act ashamed that we even have one. I'm heartily sick and tired of this "don't kink shame me!" all wrapped up in "how dare YOU have an opinion!" Using a word like "pervish" seems descriptive of your own perceptions without targeting any one person, but it's pretty much guaranteed that SOMEONE is going to attack with both fists flying and accusations of you being judgmental and intolerant.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
I can’t have a serious relationship with anyone too close to my son’s age (27). I’ve only ever been involved with a few younger men and only dated one. I tend to go for older men. Especially with a D/s dynamic, for me it feels more natural with an older man. Or at least someone close in age.
Fit Paul
Fit Paul • Jan 17, 2022
In a natural world one does choose a partner or a sexual interest based on age alone but rather many qualities.

I'm old and have been married 3 times. Once in my 20s to a woman 3 years older for very short time. I was not really adult enough to know what the hell I was doing. Then to a woman 9 years younger for quite a few years and ended amicably because we were too busy going our own directions. Finally after a 8 year hiatus from marriage I met a lady 24 years younger in a group I attended, we became friends and after we had know each other for a year started dating and eventually married. Both of us were surprised and were not looking for someone with a great age difference. Great relationship for 25 years but I'm divorced.

I think an age difference like that (25 years) is not so noticeable between say 25 and 60 but it depends on the people. I'm very young looking and thinking and she was very mature. Both very active.

So I think I'm experienced enough to have discuss the issue but I am not ever an expert!!

My opinion - it depends on many things and the people. And people change. Age is just one more thing and I am still attracted to some very young ladies and some older ones. And I still have not figured out why some of them don't even fit my "type". Seems like the internet is what limiting us to an age range not nature.

Even beauty can be older but tends to be younger of course.
RedKat{Not now }
RedKat{Not now } • Jan 17, 2022
I had a vanilla relationship with a guy 13 years younger than me, it was great for the 5 months, then it became sketchy. I personally think that I should be able to communicate fully with that person, but I am finding that impossible for any age!!!
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 17, 2022
RedKat wrote:
I had a vanilla relationship with a guy 13 years younger than me, it was great for the 5 months, then it became sketchy. I personally think that I should be able to communicate fully with that person, but I am finding that impossible for any age!!!

The inability to communicate can sometimes actually really be all about a marked age difference between the two parties. I can't explain to a 30 year old man what a 55 year old woman who's been active for over 25 years in the lifestyle wants, needs or expects when their frame of reference is watching and wanking off to Fifty Shades of Grey , The Secretary or even 9 and 1/2 weeks. Despite what some people like to believe, age DOES matter to many of us and not because we have any dislike for people either younger or older than ourselves. *sigh*
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Jan 18, 2022
I have a maturity gap limit. I have to admire their wisdom and/or enjoy their humourous, playful outlook on life. They need to be able to engage with me on my mental rollercoaster. Or perhaps bring me back down to earth.... Haven't had that yet 🤔
Thotsferatu​(switch female)
2 years ago • Jan 20, 2022
Yep. I will not date anyone younger than half my age + 7. So currently, my lower limit is technically 26, but they would have to display exceptional maturity. I really feel more comfortable with 30 or above.

Upper limit, I don’t technically have one. It all just depends on if they like things I like, if I’m physically attracted, etc. I have a pretty “young” way of expressing myself even as I’m almost 40, so they’d have to match that type of energy.
harleyqt​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 22, 2022
harleyqt​(sub female) • Jan 22, 2022
I'm always attracted to older men...and in fact prefer older women as friends. I'm 37 my husband is 46. My first dom was in his 50s and I was 20. I think with online Ds, I definitely prefer older and wiser. Some younger ones do impress me from time to time. But the more I've searched and talked to potential Doms the more I've come to realize that the younger they are the less committed they are to their role. They will say all the right things but they're usually so busy talking to as many subs as possible that they can't possible fulfill their duties to one submissive. I think it heavily depends on the person. Age is just a number. If both parties involved are legal age and consenting adults then it really doesn't matter.
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
I prefer older than me as I value learnings and experience.

I'm 32 and my limits are 30 yo and 55 yo.

Based on my experience, (I'm not generalizing, so don't come at me)

I'm in the younger, lively, growing phase of my life (active, outgoing, and super horny) and I had a relationship with someone who's in his 50's generally the physical aspect SOMETIMES (not always) not fit.

I don't see it as pedophilia with my age but in the guy in his 50's flirting with 18 yo girl is something that I'm not comfortable with. But hey, I don't judge. If you are happy then go for it. 😘

AS LONG AS THERE'S MUTUAL RESPECT THEN I BELIEVE IT IS FINE.
IT IS ACTUALLY NOT BASED ON AGE.
PEOPLE ARE MANIPULATIVE, NAIVE, BAD, LIARS, ASSHOLES BECAUSE THEY ARE LIKE THAT, NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR AGE.
RuleMaker​(dom male)
RuleMaker​(dom male) • Jan 22, 2022
I find it interesting that when the ages are far apart the response is often "He could be your father!" (or "She could be your mother," though we know that's much less common). But when they're close it's never "He could be your brother!" Whatever the case, it's really no one's business but the people who have mutually agreed to it.