Online now
Online now

Women and men over 65

Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 15, 2022
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Feb 15, 2022
I’m not sure either intelligence or being wiser are at the root of it!
In my 20’s and 30’s I could go all night, but guess what ? that’s just called fucking
40’s and 50’s my mindset changed and all of the lessons I’d learned in my formative years started to make sense, it was a journey not a destination! Satisfaction takes many forms !
In my 60’s and fitted with bionic hips, some of the old bones still creak a bit , sometimes what doesn’t hurt doesn’t work ! And my recreational drug of choice is paracetamol or ibuprofen! I’m nowhere near as nimble as I once was, and I’m liable to kneel on your boob whilst attempting some strange manoeuvre 😂😂 but believe you me I’ve never enjoyed intimacy and especially kinky intimacy as much as I do now ! The little feller still understands his job ! And giving pleasure is now the way !
Leave the fucking to the young ones, doesn’t every generation think it’s written the book ?
The current rash of Hi-Tie-Flog-Fuck-Bye kinksters will realise one day !
Experience doesn’t take shortcuts, you need maturity to gain experience!
Peace and love to all wherever you are in the journey 💙
    The most loved post in topic
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Feb 16, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Feb 16, 2022
Extreme snip for focus:

YourFLR wrote:
IWe all age, many on this site are still young and have wonderful sexual relationships - that eventually fail. We all share a passion for kink.
I disagree that everyone here really has a passion for kink. This isn't the only site I've been on where I see so very many people looking for what they can get out of it as a means of quick satisfaction, but it IS the one where I see it fairly regularly.

The instadoms crave being called "sir" and dream of having kneeling, naked nubile young things deep throating them with eager abandon before landing on their backs with legs spread wide and pussy lips drenched and swollen - throbbing with wanton lust and ready to milk their rods dry.

The "I need and want a Daddy" instasubs crave a man who will do their adulting for them - they actually expect to be serviced themselves with cooing reassurances that they will be coddled, catered to, and never left wanting for attention - all the while being lavished with endless orgasms and pats on their little well deserving heads.

These types don't feel they can go to a mainstream dating site and advertise those greedy needs openly, but they DO feel emboldened to come here (and other kink sites) to cast their nets and hope for a good catch. Just take time to read various profiles and you'll find them easy to spot. 😉
Defender​(dom male)
Defender​(dom male) • Feb 16, 2022
At the end of the day, there are gloves for cold hands, woolly socks for cold feet - and pills for erectile dysfunction.

Unfortunately, there are few substitutes for experience.

And there are no pills for wisdom.

Each to their own.....😈
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Age is not synonymous with health.

i'm a critical care nurse in a hospital setting and also have education and certification through Cornell University on preventing and reversing disease process through diet. Easily 85% of my patients with heart, liver, kidney, dementia, etc., issues are related to poor diet and lack of exercise, not age. Those diseases tend to present in people as they age because their body breaks from a lifetime onslaught of bacon cheeseburgers and pizza.

The human body is amazing and, in most cases, can and will last in good working condition for most people when cared for. The problem is, most do not have any idea what constitutes proper care, it's not part of industrialized food culture we grew up in and have been conditioned by. For example, Tobacco companies bought 'food' companies during the 80's and applied the same addicting principles to 'food' as they did to tobacco.

https://tobacco.ucsf.edu/cigarette-giants-bought-food-companies-used-cartoon-characters-colors-flavors-boost-sales-sweetened-beverages
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Feb 16, 2022
That door also swings the other way with people 50+ trying to convince younger people to lower their standards because some how they have something to offer ..
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Feb 16, 2022
Fyglia Wicked wrote:
That door also swings the other way with people 50+ trying to convince younger people to lower their standard because some how they have something to offer ..
I'm reading a whole lot of haughty self-indulgence on behalf of a couple of people posting on this one. 😉
snysdup
2 years ago • Feb 17, 2022
snysdup • Feb 17, 2022
Guess what I am trying to say is that as we get older, our needs and desires and bodies change. I don't need anything but food, air and water and a place to rest my head. (more or less). What I want or crave: the warmth of another body near mine, intimacy, snuggles, intelligent conversation with others, laughter, things to stimulate my mind.

I have met a lot of people in my life. What attracts me is mature wisdom, a person who has presence (balanced feeling of liking themselves) that radiates, a person who finds beauty and laughter in life, who appreciates each day.

Do all our body parts work? Possibly not but we have learned to cope and adjust how we approach each situation so that we get the most from each experience, each day, each minute of our lives.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 18, 2022

Re: Wrinkles and Dicks

I'mME • Aug 18, 2022
snysdup wrote:
Miki wrote:

And sorry to say but it's true... With that advanced an age, wisdom and maturity had best be what one is looking for most of all, because with that age bracket come the ice cold hands, wrinkles, and dicks that can't stand up and hold their heads high..

Yes, I have cold feet (always have) so that doesn't have anything to do with age.
Dicks that don't always stand up immediately- SO WHAT. At my age I don't want a man to need his dick serviced 24/7. Hopefully this WISE, MATURE man finds many ways to stimulate me, to make me feel wanted, desired and cherished other than using his cock. Still has his mouth and fingers and I am sure some toys.

The point is that a D/s relationship, even a "scene," doesn't need to focus only on orgasm for both the man and woman. Yes, they feel great but so does being touched, having my nipples sucked (and pussy), being held, being told not to do something or to eat better because that person cares about my safety, welfare and well-being is as important.

I was married for 22 years and it was not all about sex. When we were younger and the relationship was young it did focus on sex. But you learn that relationships grow so much deeper as you focus on other things as well. Just my humble opinion

I am someone who loves the journey..... It makes memories. And it's hot...... And if one is open enough, it could start with just about anything and anywhere [spatial wise].
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 18, 2022
snysdup wrote:
Guess what I am trying to say is that as we get older, our needs and desires and bodies change. I don't need anything but food, air and water and a place to rest my head. (more or less). What I want or crave: the warmth of another body near mine, intimacy, snuggles, intelligent conversation with others, laughter, things to stimulate my mind.

I have met a lot of people in my life. What attracts me is mature wisdom, a person who has presence (balanced feeling of liking themselves) that radiates, a person who finds beauty and laughter in life, who appreciates each day.

Do all our body parts work? Possibly not but we have learned to cope and adjust how we approach each situation so that we get the most from each experience, each day, each minute of our lives.

AMEN....
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Aug 18, 2022
I'm 51 and in much better shape than I've ever been before in my life. My sex drive is higher, I'm more flexible, more intellectually active, physically stronger and more energetic, and way more connected with my ability to surrender to the right person. Age is just a number.....and I too get hit up by 25yolds. It's kind of hilarious in a sad sort of way.