Online now
Online now

Submissive male

my Domina​(dom female)
2 years ago • Feb 20, 2022

Submissive male

my Domina​(dom female) • Feb 20, 2022
There are so many so-called submissive men who are actually kinksters. Indirectly they want to fulfill their sexual fetishes and different kinds of kinks in the name of being submissive. They're not for submission, they're more into being a sex-slave or a slut. That's how it's so hard to find a genuine sub-male : )
    The most loved post in topic
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Feb 20, 2022
I don't know how much more submissive you can get than being a sex slave. Do you mean they should be submissive outside of the bedroom/in normal life? Not suggesting that's unusual, just not sure.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Feb 20, 2022
Knightsundere wrote:
I don't know how much more submissive you can get than being a sex slave. Do you mean they should be submissive outside of the bedroom/in normal life? Not suggesting that's unusual, just not sure.
I think she means they're only interested in participating in their own chosen kinks that they find sexually gratifying to themselves. Hopefully, she'll clarify that for you herself though.
nikkimousy
nikkimousy • Feb 20, 2022
this is interesting, i never would have understood this post until recently. i find I want to play sub in all the least sexual ways the most, as much as I am interested in sex. i really want to add significant value to someone and have them care enough about me to command me to go to bed on time and think about the right things.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Feb 20, 2022
I am partial to Knightsundere's response and would like to add this is not different for women.

A great deal of ladies I've shared discourse with wish to be sexually dominanted and not more. This is an accepted ideal within the community.

If you are expressing frustration at your inability to find the person who will do more with you then...yes that is the struggle we must all suffer. I apologize but finding someone here is like dating in the real world. You still have to find someone, and then you still have to make it work.

It's just harder because theres fewer of us.
my Domina​(dom female)
There's a difference between a submissive and a sex-slave. In submission sexual stuff is just a part not the full concept. That's why I said most of them are just sex slaves in the name of being so-called submissive. And yes, also so-called domme exists where they are just fulfilling their sexual pleasures and kinks by saying they're actually in BDSM, where they are, but only because of their kinks not in the sense of including it in their lifestyle.
Anyway, thanks for your reply : ))
nikkimousy
nikkimousy • Feb 20, 2022
Solace wrote:
It's just harder because theres fewer of us.

good thing I am not picky
TheShdow
TheShdow • Feb 20, 2022
Does it make you submissive that you want to be have someone who is smart enough to guide you through everything not just sex, someone who is smarter and wiser than you?
my Domina​(dom female)
TheShdow wrote:
Does it make you submissive that you want to be have someone who is smart enough to guide you through everything not just sex, someone who is smarter and wiser than you?

Not really
It depends how much you're letting them to dominate you and your submission towards them.
TheShdow
TheShdow • Feb 20, 2022
your Domina SS wrote:

Not really
It depends how much you're letting them to dominate you and your submission towards them.

May i ask for more info on that or more explaining?
i really like profile by the way ❤