Online now
Online now

Getting used to drinking piss

comrade​(sub female)
2 years ago • Feb 26, 2022

Getting used to drinking piss

comrade​(sub female) • Feb 26, 2022
I love how degrading and vulnerable piss play makes me feel and would love to get more into watersports, I just can't drink more than a mouthful of pee because of the taste. Any tips on how to get more comfortable with drinking piss?
Notely
2 years ago • Feb 27, 2022
Notely • Feb 27, 2022
Might be good some times but not good to do every day as not good for the body cause bacteria and toxins does to the body. . For survival mode should only be used. Good do research safety cause doing this every day lead heath issues. Pee is waste body getting rid off.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • Feb 27, 2022
A suggestion made to me, was to practice with your own.
DomInVA
DomInVA • Feb 27, 2022
EssenceAmore wrote:
Might be good some times but not good to do every day as not good for the body cause bacteria and toxins does to the body. . For survival mode should only be used. Good do research safety cause doing this every day lead heath issues. Pee is waste body getting rid off.

Urine is 95% water, but you are correct that the other 5% is what one needs to be concerned. The concentration of toxins can lead to serious health issues.

Drinking urine for survival can be accomplished through the use of a microfiltration purifier, such as a Lifestraw, or after distillation, but otherwise should not be attempted. Even boiling urine leaves behind endotoxins that are none too healthy.
Zelia
Zelia • Feb 27, 2022
I used to drink piss every day with zero issues. Didn’t love it. Didn’t hate it but had no negative effect on my health whatsoever.
Water is your friend.
Miki
Miki • Feb 27, 2022
"Degrading and vulnerable" two words that best describe why I do it, or rather have it done to me.

As for suggestions.. swallow fast. more important, make sure the one delivering the pee has drank a lot of water. (or beer-- contains Vitamin P you know)

thud

It is ill advised and unhealthy to drink it if they haven't. You want the sensation to go along with the humiliation and vulnerability (the former results from having had an audience) but you don't wanna get sick and have to explain it if you wind up in a medical facility... So a level of trust and honesty is also required of the pisser. First pass only, too. Beyond that is not safe.

-----------------------------------------------------

Other than that, just like doing a full-to-completion blow job and savoring the spunk-- it's an acquired taste. Of course with jizzum, rolling it around the mouth and letting him see it in there is part of the thrill. Then swallowing and feeling it slide down the throat.. But I digress, I'm sure there is another thread somewhere on it.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Here's a public, science based resource vs speculation/opinion.

"Dear A Moment of Science,
Is it OK to drink urine? Not that I want to, I'm just curious.

The Gross Answer

Well, the short answer is yes if you're trapped somewhere without water, you can drink your own urine, or even someone else's, in order to survive a little longer.
But wait. Besides the fact that drinking urine is kinda gross, doesn't it contain chemicals the body's trying to get rid of? Isn't that the whole point of urinating?

Short Term

Urine is still safe to drink in the short term. Normally, urine is about 95 percent water and only five percent waste minerals such as excess potassium and calcium. So at least at first, drinking urine isn't that different from drinking water.

But if you kept recycling urine by urinating and drinking it multiple times, wouldn't those minerals eventually build up until the urine was no longer safe?

Recycling Can Be Bad

Over several days, your urine would become saturated with minerals. And drinking it would really tax the kidneys, whose job it is to flush unwanted minerals and toxins from the body. Drink urine long enough and you may go into kidney failure."
https://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/drink-urine.php