Online now
Online now

Getting used to drinking piss

nuovacane​(switch male)
2 years ago • Mar 3, 2022
nuovacane​(switch male) • Mar 3, 2022
A Domme's piss is like Champagne, a wonderful fluid but taken occasionally, but more adaptable (I wouldn't bathe in Champagne).

Bathing, and especially drinking it fresh from 'the tap', is wonderfully intimate. I'm not sure I find it that debasing or humiliating, for me it's more about being allowed access to such a private thing and mutual kinkiness between me and the lady who's shower of golden beauty I'm drinking.

That said, science is science, so drinking plenty of water, eating the right foods and generally being sensible would seem like a good idea. Keeping it as an occasional treat also allows it to be kept special. Back to the OP's point apparently Pineapple, Watermelon, Peaches or other fruits make it taste really good. I haven't tried it but maybe it'll help
gljcleeve
1 year ago • Apr 25, 2022
gljcleeve • Apr 25, 2022
Another of the things I'd love to try, but the exchange of fluids makes me very wary these days.
bestwhencontrolled​(sub male)
Use a funnel gag to collect a lot of piss. Tilt your head forward and when you are ready, tilt your head back to drink as much as you can at a time. Maintain eye contact with your Domme as you drink. It is so intimate.
Miki
Miki • Apr 25, 2022
I advise caution.. Don''t get carried away. But sucking max out of a dick is its own pleasure.

The caution part lies with "Don't Do It too Often"

You'll get sick, and it might affect your dynamic.

Final note:

Discuss this exercise at length with your dominant
trainerforsubs
trainerforsubs • Apr 25, 2022
If one is concerned about health effects, having a sub just rinse his or her mouth out with piss might be solution. I think the mental effect would be the same.
Zelia
Zelia • Apr 25, 2022
trainerforsubs wrote:
If one is concerned about health effects, having a sub just rinse his or her mouth out with piss might be solution. I think the mental effect would be the same.

I think that there’s a difference between consuming and tasting.

I have no concern about the health effects. I drank a glass of piss every day for months and had no negative effects whatsoever.
AidenS
AidenS • Apr 25, 2022
Being forced to drink another mans urine is an ultimate hot humiliation.. more so if you find it disgusting.. being made to as an act of domination and degradation

When you drink it it gets digested through the stomach walls and into your own bloodstream, and then passes and taints every cell in your body.. even your brain and potentially a sniffer dog would smell that other mans pee in you .. so in a sense you are marked as owned in the same way as a dog marks his territory with his piss.. except it’s you that is owned and smell of another mans piss....

Eventually your own kidneys will filter out his salts and minerals and waste.. but potentially there could be microscopic particles of him incorporated into your body cells forever

So you could say that once you drink another mans piss you are his bitch for life!!
Zelia
Zelia • Apr 25, 2022
[quote="AidenS"]Being forced to drink another mans urine is an ultimate hot humiliation.. more so if you find it disgusting.. being made to as an act of domination and degradation

When you drink it it gets digested through the stomach walls and into your own bloodstream, and then passes and taints every cell in your body.. even your brain and potentially a sniffer dog would smell that other mans pee in you .. so in a sense you are marked as owned in the same way as a dog marks his territory with his piss.. except it’s you that is owned and smell of another mans piss....

Eventually your own kidneys will filter out his salts and minerals and waste.. but potentially there could be microscopic particles of him incorporated into your body cells forever

So you could say that once you drink another mans piss you are his bitch for life!![/quote

Interesting. I’ve never seen it that way. So much of what I do and want to do is simple obedience.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Apr 25, 2022
JustAlice wrote:
Interesting. I’ve never seen it that way. So much of what I do and want to do is simple obedience.
I'm not a "natural submissive" and have never represented myself as one. In fact, as a child I displayed all the behaviors of what is now known as ODD (oppositional defiance disorder). 🤣

Mr. Parker is only the third man I've entered into a D/s relationship with but I've had multiple play partners. And wow! There is a difference. What I see being expressed by a lot of subs here is how much they enjoy a particular act because it plays into and indulges their own kink but they don't usually mention "I do this for my dominant because he asks it of me". It's refreshing to see someone coming at a topic from your perspective rather than the usual "it gets *me* off" point of view frequently seen here.
I'mME
1 year ago • Jun 8, 2022
I'mME • Jun 8, 2022
DomInVA wrote:
EssenceAmore wrote:
Might be good some times but not good to do every day as not good for the body cause bacteria and toxins does to the body. . For survival mode should only be used. Good do research safety cause doing this every day lead heath issues. Pee is waste body getting rid off.

Urine is 95% water, but you are correct that the other 5% is what one needs to be concerned. The concentration of toxins can lead to serious health issues.

Drinking urine for survival can be accomplished through the use of a microfiltration purifier, such as a Lifestraw, or after distillation, but otherwise should not be attempted. Even boiling urine leaves behind endotoxins that are none too healthy.

So kink piss play is a no go for you?