Online now
Online now

Getting used to drinking piss

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
1 year ago • Jun 11, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jun 11, 2022
I'mME wrote:
I have stated this to another me, ber on this platform, end now I am stating it to you. I do not know what the undercurrent is about on this platform. The little under the radar digs at people, you and your cohort. It seems that people are side-stepping, going around all this tension. I do not have an ax to grind, I do not know what has created all this. I do come and go from here, but this was not a thing last time I was spending time here [last year]. I wish whomever would come together and tell it out. I will not side step this behavior if it lands on my doorstep again. I am not going to live with crap like this sitting on me. I will spread it back to the appropriate parties, but that is crap behavior too. If I can be an ear for anyone, facilitate a clearing the air get together, anything to help in my limited capacity, just let me know.
I don't have a clue regarding what you think landed on your doorstep or what crap you believe you're having to put up with, but my comment that you quoted was directed at another woman and not you. It contained no undercurrents but was instead very direct in my open admiration of her willingness to please her dominant without taking her own preferences into consideration. I hope your day improves as it goes along. Brightest of blessings. 🌺
DaddyXX
DaddyXX • Jun 11, 2022
some do it immediately and well..some never..directly..not by mouthfuls...less smell....is preferred...always brush teeth after..tooth enamel can be effected..however some contact with urine can help whiten teeth..not kidding..are some that drink their own daily..we are programmed since childhood that piss is bad..best way to start is pee in cup in shower and pour on face..to get rid of the fear../hen..next..taste tiny bit..and progress from there..'its a process'.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jun 11, 2022
I'mME wrote:
You are trying to fly under the radar and imply that piss is harmless. This discussion is only about how the kink of piss drinking makes those individuals feel that I have tried it. The feelings it evokes. We get that you drank piss , a glass a day, for over a year.
The actual question the OP asked was: " I just can't drink more than a mouthful of pee because of the taste. Any tips on how to get more comfortable with drinking piss?" - not "how does it make you feel?". Do you have any advice for the OP? I've seen several other members offer some helpful advice along those lines - before the discussion degraded into a series of unfounded accusations.
I'mME
I'mME • Jun 11, 2022
Unfounded accusations are not my thing. You coming out of the corner to back Alyce up and vice versa. Putting on the who me act. I am telling you right here and now to cease and desist. I am a one and done type woman, and I will not be catering to the BS you seem intent on pushing.

WTH is wrong with y'all?