Online now
Online now

Homemade Flogging devices

CapnRick​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 1, 2022

Homemade Flogging devices

CapnRick​(dom male) • Mar 1, 2022
A pain-friendly sub recently described a homemade flogging tool I have made as "The Devil's Whip!" , which got me wondering about others' homemade devices.

The Devil's Whip is simple -- I cut a four foot long section out of an ordinary indoor extension cord, slit it into two individual coated wires, looped it over and taped the two ends to a short handle. When used even at moderate strength, it leaves a unique looped welt, and is reportedly very impressive to receive.

Anyone else have an interest in creating unusual devices, or ordinary devices out of unusual materials? I'd like to make a really thuddy flogger-- ideas?
    The most loved post in topic
Tradesman​(dom male){LilmissB}
I’ve had an idea for one. I’m not sure it’s oils fall under a “easy project” though for most.

As a welder by trade I had the idea of taking some old bearings (think 3/8ths or so), cutting them in half and welding them to small 1-2” stainless tubes. Then running some line through the tubes down to a custom wood/epoxy handle (like the cutting boards or tables). Not sure if that gives the correct mental image lol

I’ve had plenty of other ideas with wood for paddles, whips etc. My biggest thing I want to build now is a custom cage with live edge walnut or Purple Heart and a red and black epoxy river going through it. The “River” would trail down the sides of the cage and flow into the 4 corners which would be finished with a nice matte black powder coated steel frame. Of course fixed with rings for attachment points as well as slots for dowels to slide through for making the sub hold. a certain position inside the cage.

Haha I’ll spare you the rest of the ideas I have, just sucks I don’t have a sub to justify spending all the money and time for that much less sell them lol
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Mar 1, 2022
Thanks, Tradesman-- That cage sounds like a craftsman's delight!
Slpnot​(switch male){Haven't be}
2 years ago • Mar 2, 2022
AsI've used spark plug wire and boot to make a single-tailed flogger that silicone wire is devastating I call it the bite
your ass or bite for short your cage idea is good try to make it so you can fold it so storage is easy
CapnRick​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 2, 2022
CapnRick​(dom male) • Mar 2, 2022
Like your Sparkplug wire idea, Slpnot...thuddier than think wire,, I expect!
Satindragon
2 years ago • Mar 3, 2022
Satindragon • Mar 3, 2022
My favorite homemade flogger is from rope. You can use various sizes of rope or increase the number of tentacles to get the extra thud.

I especially love it when my back or shoulder is hurting. The thud gives it the feel of a deep tissue massage.
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Mar 3, 2022
Now why didn't I think of a rope flogger, SD ?? Excellent idea, and something I can easily make. I suppose some 3/8th to 7/16 double braid will be just about ideal---will experiment with the number of tails. Maybe 8 about right? Thanks!
Satindragon
Satindragon • Mar 3, 2022
I put a photo of the one I made on my profile. It has 24 tails. It currently only has one knot at the end. I have considered adding more knots.
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Mar 3, 2022
Beautifully crafted, Ms Dragon. Curious how you like the added knots., once they've been properly tested.
Tradesman​(dom male){LilmissB}
Climbing rope, between 8.5-9.2mm with small knots would make a wonderful flogger. Hell even 6mm accessory cord will do as well. Never even thought of that, definitely want to try to use some of my old rope for rope bondage

Great idea slp! Easy storage, can take it places and not have it be so conspicuous. The trick is making everything just right so it doesn’t rattle when it’s together