Online now
Online now

Avoiding stalking, cyberstalking

Hammermon777​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 9, 2022
Hammermon777​(dom male) • Mar 9, 2022
There is lot of people who jump on and smother people thinking that they have to get them before everyone else !!! When your new member they over whelm you with messages !!! I also know the site is slow on sending messages unless your a paid member !!! I send one message if it’s someone I’m interested in talking to!!! Once in a while I will send second one if I get feeling they maybe over looked me !!! But never a third unless they respond !!! There’s something about new meat in the water that brings the sharks don’t get in a hurry those that treat you like meat aren’t the ones you want !!! I see lot subs being in a relationship or collared in first month there on here there is no way you can possibly get to know someone that soon a collar should be like a engagement it should be 12-24 months after meeting it’s a special ceremony and should mean a lot to both Sub and the Dom !!! Block the sharks and bottom feeders look for the wolf or bear !!!
cherilynn​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 16, 2022
cherilynn​(sub female) • Mar 16, 2022
I am a bit freaked out at the moment.

I share my picture on here because I was genuinely interested in getting to know folks, both friendly and otherwise.

Now, hell, I don't know.

A guy from this site showed up at my house this morning with out being invited to "take me out". I never meet anyone for the first time at my home. He also deleted his profile today... the same day he was planning on meeting me..

I have never had this happen before.
I gave him too much information.
My fault. I learned.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Mar 16, 2022
Oh my goodness, that is absolutely terrifying, Cherilynn. When will people learn that is not OK.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Mar 16, 2022
cherilynn wrote:
I am a bit freaked out at the moment. A guy from this site showed up at my house this morning with out being invited to "take me out". I never meet anyone for the first time at my home. He also deleted his profile today... the same day he was planning on meeting me.
Oh, dayum! My heart just skipped a beat. I'm at a loss for words right now. I'm so very sorry to hear this happened to you. ☹️
cherilynn​(sub female)
Thanks!

Like I said, my fault. Another reason why I hate trying to meet people this way.

Hopefully, he won't show up here again under a new name but if he does, I am willing to share what I know about him to keep others safe. I just don't know how much is true.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Mar 16, 2022
cherilynn wrote:
Hopefully, he won't show up here again under a new name but if he does, I am willing to share what I know about him to keep others safe.
The unfortunate thing about anyone trying to wave a red flag and warn others of dangerous behavior that's being displayed here - despite having first hand knowledge of it - is that the rules here prevent that very thing from being shared. All the rest of us here can hope for is that no real harm befalls anyone. I DO pray for your continued safety. Blessed be
cherilynn​(sub female)
I didn't know that so thanks for the heads up!
Thank you for your prayers also. Much needed.

Be safe everyone
elclaytosupremo{Willing to}
1 year ago • Jun 30, 2022
elclaytosupremo{Willing to} • Jun 30, 2022
Yes, blocking is the way to go. That is one of the things I like about this website their policy on blocking. I suppose it is part of the learning curve, although I agree on the time zones the above fellow pointed out...
Hammermon777​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 1, 2022
Hammermon777​(dom male) • Jul 1, 2022
I wish people would turn these people in to the administration hopefully they will do something about it!!!you should have to show a valid DL to get on this site so they know who people are and if they are flagged 1st time 2weeks suspension 2 nd premium suspension 3 rd gone !!!please turn them in and block them !!!