Online now
Online now

Predictive Text

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 14, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2022
Hey there my name is LJ and my favorite kinks are from a few days ago and I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is in a new situation, and my limits are usually on my mind as I have to check my schedule and make sure you have the time later.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 17, 2022
Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are when you cum in the morning and I don’t and my limits are you going anywhere else to do it that way.

That first part sounds very familiar. The last part is very much a limit too!
My phone got it right this time!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2022
Hey there my name is LongerJohnny and and my favorite kinks in this world are some bullshit people who knowingly pull shit out of their own faces unless they have some kind words to say, and my limits are very simple and very important to get back into my normal business hours.

Those are some bitter kinks!
LongerJohnny wrote:
Hey there my name is LongerJohnny and and my favorite kinks in this world are some bullshit people who knowingly pull shit out of their own faces unless they have some kind words to say, and my limits are very simple and very important to get back into my normal business hours.

Those are some bitter kinks!

Umm I thought our kinks were pretty compatible but I don’t know how to help make this one happen. 😂
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are when you cum in the morning and I don’t and my limits are you going anywhere else to do it that way.

That first part sounds very familiar. The last part is very much a limit too!
My phone got it right this time!

That exact thing happened this morning! And that is a huge limit of mine too. And now we wait to see what happens tomorrow morning...
1 year ago • Jul 21, 2022
Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are when you come in the morning and then we’ll see if we want to see what happens with my hair, and my limits are too long to get my eyebrows waxed and then I’ll wear my panties on my chin.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 21, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 21, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are when you come in the morning and then we’ll see if we want to see what happens with my hair, and my limits are too long to get my eyebrows waxed and then I’ll wear my panties on my chin.

I love the kinks. But what do you have against chin panties?
1 year ago • Aug 9, 2022
Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are when you are doing something to make me laugh and my body hurts so much I love it, and my limits are not getting your attention until my eyes open.

Well my Dom does make me laugh really hard so that my cheeks and my stomach hurt. I think I can manage not getting his attention until I open my eyes though. 😆
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are when you look at me like a sexy fella and then you have a huge smile and my limits are you trying to make me feel like a bad person.

Cute in the beginning and all serious at the end. Sexy fella. Haha