Online now
Online now

Predictive Text

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 14, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
Hey there my name is LongerJohnny and my favorite kinks are you doing anything that I can think of, and my limits are usually best a few more days ago.

The first one!

First one is spot on!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 2, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • May 2, 2022
Hi there my name is LongerJohnny and my favorite kinks are your face and body, and my limits are still very tight and can't take a long period

Definitely yes!!!
1 year ago • May 2, 2022
Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are coming to the right place and the only way that you can get a little drunk and my limits are when we get back to the house to see if we could have a conversation
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 4, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • May 4, 2022
Hi there my name is LJ and my favorite kinks are the most beautiful ones I know you can get to gel, and my limits are when the areas are after me and multiple times when they are not the best one.

None of that makes any sense at all.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 30, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • May 30, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are to be good and my limits are when you are done.

That is my favorite one of your limits
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • May 30, 2022
Hey there my name is LJ and my favorite kinks are that I am giving a great πŸ‘ and my limits are usually a bit πŸ˜„

Yay!
banditswild
banditswild • May 30, 2022
Hey there my name is Banditswild and my favorite kinks are going to smack some balls around and my limits are going down the line.

OMG!!! LMAO..... Care to hear my explination anyone?
banditswild wrote:
Hey there my name is Banditswild and my favorite kinks are going to smack some balls around and my limits are going down the line.

OMG!!! LMAO..... Care to hear my explination anyone?

Yeah I gotta know about these balls you’re smacking around πŸ˜‚