Online now
Online now

Kinky Holiday Gift Ideas!

Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Dec 14, 2017

Kinky Holiday Gift Ideas!

Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 14, 2017
Are you buying your play partner(s) a festive gift this holiday season (whatever holiday you may celebrate). If so, care to share? Also, what's on your kinky wish list? Links welcome in this thread as long as you are just sharing ideas and not promoting a business interest....

Happy Holidays everyone!
Angel07​(sub female){Owned}
6 years ago • Dec 15, 2017
I'd definitely love to have a real collar. The sense of submission and thrill that fills me just by being ordered to wear a choker is overwhelming and I wonder with excitement what a real collar would make me feel like.
Also have a great holiday folks!
sugarella
sugarella • Dec 15, 2017
I've always avoided mixing up food and play but in the spirit of festive debauchery I'm planning on showing up at his door with whipped cream. All my other kinky gift ideas for him fall under the category of "here's something you should use on me!", which probably makes it less of a gift for him and more of a selfish treat for me... ?
    The most loved post in topic
Drennon​(dom male)
Drennon​(dom male) • Dec 15, 2017
Those are the best kind of girlfts though, right? The ones that both of you can enjoy. Like men buying lingerie for women. I hope that she feels even more sexy after putting it on and that it helps build up her self esteem. In reality though I bought it so that I could enjoy seeing her gorgeous body in it for my own pleasure. Hope I didn't ruin the gift of lingerie for anyone.
sugarella
6 years ago • Dec 16, 2017
sugarella • Dec 16, 2017
You didn't ruin it at all Drennon, your admiration elevates the gift. Lingerie's a great present because she can wear it on her own whenever she likes, or get dressed up for you. My trouble is that I'd like to get him a sexy gift he can enjoy without me too but I'm struggling with ideas. Right now I'm leaning towards a candle that melts into massage oil. Still admittedly self-serving of me... but it's also useful during power outages???
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
6 years ago • Dec 18, 2017
Posted on my blog just now so I can share the photo here. Hope it is ok that I said where I got it from!

https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?postid=2185&blog_id=12897

There is another pink strap hanging behind it, but it's a double-strap made out of this shiny leather. The other side doesn't have studs or a heart, so it can be one of two different sensations. It's like being hit by a wide belt. We haven't had a chance to play with it yet because I have just had surgery, but I'm hoping we can before I leave to visit my folks!

Hah, one year, when another partner was subbing to me (at his insistence, heh,) he called me "cute" so I bought a Lisa Frank gift bag at the dollar store. In it was a door hanger with jingle bells on it, and an inflatable dildo with a bow hanging off it, as well as more jingle bells. I went over there whilst wearing a strapon harness. Ho ho motherfucking ho! Who's cute now, eh? He wasn't into it, sadly. Couldn't get in subspace with laughter and humor. 😕 Still proud of that one though.
Lysistrata​(sadist female)
6 years ago • Dec 19, 2017
Lysistrata​(sadist female) • Dec 19, 2017
The best gifts ARE for both people. When I was a sub with my first Dom, I was also generally sexually inexperienced- particularly with anal. I had the most patient Dom in the world and He wasn't bringing up anal training although I knew He wanted to get started. On the first day of Hannukah that year I presented Him with a set of 4 increasing size butt plugs and we worked with them every day until we had anal for the first time on the last night. Truly an equal gift to us both.
Kal Foster​(dom male){felicia}
6 years ago • Dec 20, 2017
I got Felicia a few things, as she did for me. But other than one cute little outfit she has yet to see, we couldn’t wait and we broke into all of them as soon as they arrived!

This was one of them...

https://www.hotoctopuss.com/pulse-iii/

Definitely something different!
K y i v
6 years ago • Dec 21, 2017
K y i v • Dec 21, 2017
I find the most fun is making her WAIT - open last on Christmas. More begging you have never seen...
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
6 years ago • Dec 21, 2017
Well, I am Asatru- and not the racist kind, hah. It's Yule today! Where a lot of Christmas traditions actually came from. Going to celebrate with other heathens, and then Master and I are going to come home and celebrate with that gift I gave him. icon_smile.gif