Online now
Online now

How to honor the masculine

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 9, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Jun 9, 2022
Soft hands, soft heart, soft voice...soft ass(of course it's soft, duh). When I meet a truly feminine woman, she shines like the sun. Be his support. Softly. A feminine woman can argue or debate without being offensive. She just recognizes what a man needs, loves, and prefers. Then she provides it for him. It makes her feel good to do this for him. And speaking for myself only, I'd lay down my life for that woman. For me, it's easy to give to a giver. I hope this helps even a little bit.
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 9, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 9, 2022
Can't answer bases on gender, but it depends on the individual.
Personally I love to watch kneeling in submission to me and being able to properly use my property when I want and how I want- which is not just sexual.
Bunnie
1 year ago • Jun 10, 2022
Bunnie • Jun 10, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Soft hands, soft heart, soft voice...soft ass(of course it's soft, duh). When I meet a truly feminine woman, she shines like the sun. Be his support. Softly. A feminine woman can argue or debate without being offensive. She just recognizes what a man needs, loves, and prefers. Then she provides it for him. It makes her feel good to do this for him. And speaking for myself only, I'd lay down my life for that woman. For me, it's easy to give to a giver. I hope this helps even a little bit.

This is really beautiful 😊
Mamahuma​(dom male){Giving}
1 year ago • Jun 11, 2022
What a load of double speak that first guy was shoveling go back 60 years then go back 80 years then go back a hundred years and examine society in general during those three time periods and judge for yourself the expectations that were on women and men during those days... The concept of the feminine and the masculine had very distinct roles... There was very little that was not well defined !!! ... But over the course of time those concepts and values have been eroded especially by the likes of the first commenter, who don't know but they need to spew some pablum your direction anyway !!
To answer your question directly and simply... Honour and praise a man for his taking care of business on his own !! ... You didn't have to remind him to death or bitch him in to doing anything.. he knows his job and duties and discharges them gladly and happily to maintain order ! ... Like most everything else in life.. it is simple recognition for having done a good job... Now the way that he might appreciate you showing that might involve your mouth being wrapped around his cock first thing in the morning for a few minutes just to start the day off well 😍 ... But that is his choice to ask for and your expected duty to fulfill !! ... And when the emotional bond and connection is as strong as it is supposed to be then each of you taking care of your obligations to your relationship and your family come much easier !!!
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jun 11, 2022
Mamahuma wrote:
When the emotional bond and connection is as strong as it is supposed to be then each of you taking care of your obligations to your relationship and your family come much easier !!!
It does seem superfluous to draw lines regarding honoring either the masculine or feminine as though it's a tit-for-tat proposition doesn't it? 🤷🏻
Ingénue{VK}
Ingénue{VK} • Jun 11, 2022
I honour the masculine by respecting my male dominant, my male god and my male leaders, teachers and representatives. I give thanks for them and meditate and pray on a daily basis. It's a wonderful way to stay centred and grounded. Not to say I don't honour the feminine too! 😊🖤🖤🖤
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jun 11, 2022
Ingénue wrote:
I honour the masculine by respecting my male dominant, my male god and my male leaders, teachers and representatives. I give thanks for them and meditate and pray on a daily basis. It's a wonderful way to stay centred and grounded.
So you're consistently respectful and "ladylike" and without sarcasm when you address male dominants? 🤨
Ingénue{VK}
Ingénue{VK} • Jun 11, 2022
Ingénue wrote:
I honour the masculine by respecting my male dominant, my male god and my male leaders, teachers and representatives. I give thanks for them and meditate and pray on a daily basis. It's a wonderful way to stay centred and grounded. Not to say I don't honour the feminine too! 😊🖤🖤🖤

Staying respectfully on topic with the OP's intention and question.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Jun 11, 2022
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
Ingénue wrote:
I honour the masculine by respecting my male dominant, my male god and my male leaders, teachers and representatives. I give thanks for them and meditate and pray on a daily basis. It's a wonderful way to stay centred and grounded.
So you're consistently respectful and "ladylike" and without sarcasm when you address male dominants? 🤨

If those male dominants are respectful, she should be consistently respectful and ladylike. AND without sarcasm. But I see where you're going with that question. And it's fair for the times we live in.
Mamahuma​(dom male){Giving}
Crossing international boundaries when considering what is expected from both sides, is adding too much complication... Do you want to discuss writing while standing on the surface of the Earth or writing while standing on the surface of the Moon each has a rather distinctive different answer !! ... And while both can be accomplished with a pencil.. that means that the only type of player you will ever see is what can come from a pencil.. which leaves out every other color of the spectrum... I really hate getting into these hair splitting conversations with people who try to muddy the waters with outside influence simply to make the question at hand so complex that it cannot be answered or at least answered with any surety or precision 😡
A relationship is a tit for tat !! ... In which neither one is supposed to be keeping a tally !!!! 😲 ... Because they are so focused on caring for the other one it doesn't matter what is coming back their direction !!
The entire mindset of... "I need to get MY half so everything is EVEN" is the root problem ... Entitlement !!!