Online now
Online now

How to honor the masculine

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
1 year ago • Jun 11, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jun 11, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
But I see where you're going with that question. And it's fair for the times we live in.
No you don't - you don't "see where I'm going" at all. That's nothing against you - but just me pointing out some major inconsistencies. 😉
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Jun 11, 2022
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
But I see where you're going with that question. And it's fair for the times we live in.
No you don't - you don't "see where I'm going" at all. That's nothing against you - but just me pointing out some major inconsistencies. 😉

Explain
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Explain
Is that an order? I don't take orders from any man other than Mr. Parker. I'll just say that you don't appear to be very familiar with the typical behavior of some people around this platform and leave it at that. 😉
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Explain
Is that an order? I don't take orders from any man other than Mr. Parker. I'll just say that you don't appear to be very familiar with the typical behavior of some people around this platform and leave it at that. 😉

It wasn't a demand or an order. You're an antagonist I see. You said I didn't understand. I said explain. You're free to do whatever the hell you want. Sorry you feel so threatened by that word. Or is it by me?
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
It wasn't a demand or an order. You said I didn't understand. I said explain.
A request is accompanied by the word "please". It's that simple and has nothing to do with me feeling threatened by you. 🌺
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
It wasn't a demand or an order. You said I didn't understand. I said explain.
A request is accompanied by the word "please". It's that simple and has nothing to do with me feeling threatened by you. 🌺

BS! But please explain. We're all on the edge of our F'ing seats.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 11, 2022
Oh no, how did I miss this whole conversation? So what happened next? Where did everyone go? Did you ever get around to honoring each other's masculines? Dammit. 😠
Mamahuma​(dom male){Giving}
1 year ago • Jun 12, 2022
Of course not, because the conversation deteriorated/devolved into a bunch of irrelevant crap about what masculinity even is !!! ... How do you tell the difference between a human being and a great ape... It is it just the amount of hair.. I have seen lots of guys who were covered from head to toe in quite the woolly blanket... So if knowing what parameters are covered in general through the expression of human sexuality both masculine and feminine, is too complex or beyond your scope of knowledge.. write it off as one of those unknown mysteries of the universe and put your head back in the sand !!
As is said... If you already know, then no explanation is necessary and if you don't already know... No explanation it's possible !!!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 12, 2022
Mamahuma wrote:
Of course not, because the conversation deteriorated/devolved into a bunch of irrelevant crap about what masculinity even is !!! ... How do you tell the difference between a human being and a great ape... It is it just the amount of hair.. I have seen lots of guys who were covered from head to toe in quite the woolly blanket... So if knowing what parameters are covered in general through the expression of human sexuality both masculine and feminine, is too complex or beyond your scope of knowledge.. write it off as one of those unknown mysteries of the universe and put your head back in the sand !!
As is said... If you already know, then no explanation is necessary and if you don't already know... No explanation it's possible !!!

So you're saying they didn't make out or anything? 🥱
I guess I didn't miss anything after all.
Mamahuma​(dom male){Giving}
Call me "Schultz" !!! ... Because I know NUH-THING !!! ... Bur there IS a piece of this conversation not too far back where a couple of romper Dom's need to put their little pee pees back in their pants and quit trying to piss on each other !! ... AHH for the good old schoolyard day's 😊 ... Run your mouth at the wrong person you would end up losing teeth.. it didn't take very long for people to find their manners !!!