Online now
Online now

Another Dirty Predictive Text Game - Come Play!

Mister Anderson​(dom male)
1 year ago • Nov 9, 2022

Re: Another Dirty Predictive Text Game - Come Play!

ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Fill in the blanks with your predictive text. I’ll go first of course.

When I’m naked, I usually _______________ and my ultimate fantasy is _________________.

When I’m naked, I usually don’t have a bad idea and my ultimate fantasy is a big challenge for the first man to play with me.

When I'm naked, I usually don't get to see them and my ultimate fantasy is the only way I can make it happen.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Nov 9, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 9, 2022
When I'm naked I usually get paid enough for one person or another but never by a textbook morning slut, and my ultimate fantasy is hilarious how much you think it's worth my time to emotionaly jump up your love.

What constitutes a "textbook morning slut?"
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Nov 9, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 9, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
When I’m naked, I usually get to hang out at all my favorite places and my ultimate fantasy is the coolest thing ever since thanksgiving.

😆

What we need to do now is post a list of all your favorite places where everybody can come and see you do your naked exhibitionist dances.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Nov 9, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
When I'm naked I usually get paid enough for one person or another but never by a textbook morning slut, and my ultimate fantasy is hilarious how much you think it's worth my time to emotionaly jump up your love.

What constitutes a "textbook morning slut?"

Maybe one that is up for anything first thing in the morning. I’ll definitely make it worth your time to jump on me…. I mean emotionally jump up my love…whatever that means. 😝
ShadowMe​(sub female)
1 year ago • Nov 11, 2022
ShadowMe​(sub female) • Nov 11, 2022
When I'm naked I usually do it myself and then you can do it for me and my ultimate fantasy is you are my heart
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 11, 2022
ShadowMe wrote:
When I'm naked I usually do it myself and then you can do it for me and my ultimate fantasy is you are my heart

Industrious AND romantic!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 11, 2022
When I'm naked I usually get bit silly by myself and my least favorite ugly person who might change my face and my ultimate fantasy is you who are not really what you are not like or are

Wow. That weird got deep.
LongerJohnny wrote:
When I'm naked I usually get bit silly by myself and my least favorite ugly person who might change my face and my ultimate fantasy is you who are not really what you are not like or are

Wow. That weird got deep.

Your least favorite ugly person better leave your face alone!!
When I’m naked I usually say that I have to give my own feelings to my heart and my eyes are closed so I don’t remember much of the day and my ultimate fantasy is that the devil has a lot of nerve damage.

Ummmm okay then