Online now
Online now

Another Dirty Predictive Text Game - Come Play!

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 23, 2022
When I’m naked I demonstrate how to make sure you get a good one on my side of my face, and my ultimate fantasy is a challenge to give you some good reason to believe that I have no idea how much I feel like a bad girl.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 23, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 23, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
When I’m naked I demonstrate how to make sure you get a good one on my side of my face, and my ultimate fantasy is a challenge to give you some good reason to believe that I have no idea how much I feel like a bad girl.

We'll just have to test this "demonstration" of yours.
Dombg​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 27, 2022
Dombg​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2022
The game's rule says "dirty, predictive game" and so far the posts are mainly delicate...far from my understanding about "dirty".
So, let's follow the rule, right?
"When I’m naked, I usually am standing and my ultimate fantasy is to have a submissive slut sucking my cockas I guide her head, and another one rimming my ass."
Dombg wrote:
The game's rule says "dirty, predictive game" and so far the posts are mainly delicate...far from my understanding about "dirty".
"When I’m naked, I usually am standing and my ultimate fantasy is to have a submissive slut sucking my cockas I guide her head, and another one rimming my ass."

It’s dirty because of the beginning prompt. You’re supposed to let your predictive text determine the rest, not make up your own completed sentence. Believe me if that was the rule of the game, there would be some very filthy responses! 😂
Dombg​(dom male)
Dombg​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2022
Dombg wrote:

It’s dirty because of the beginning prompt. You’re supposed to let your predictive text determine the rest, not make up your own completed sentence. Believe me if that was the rule of the game, there would be some very filthy responses! 😂

Noted.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2022
When I'm naked I usually do a little of the thing that we've all grown to enjoy and do so well, and my ultimate fantasy is always the biggest thing on the face of your fucking and it's just something you want from me.

I can deal with that!
LongerJohnny wrote:
When I'm naked I usually do a little of the thing that we've all grown to enjoy and do so well, and my ultimate fantasy is always the biggest thing on the face of your fucking and it's just something you want from me.

I can deal with that!

Sounds great to me! Could be a lot of things we’ve grown to enjoy and do so well.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2022
When I’m naked I usually don’t watch the funny part of my face and my ultimate fantasy is hilarious and I think I’m going to try it out on my hand.

Well that’s weird. Haha

Huh? 😆 The funny part of your face? Well, your face is perfect, which I suppose includes all good things - including funny - so ok.
And let's hear more about this hand thing.