Online now
Online now

Question...

Miki
6 years ago • Jan 5, 2018
Miki • Jan 5, 2018
I consider it along the same lines as (what used to be called) "swingers"... and personally, though I am currently idle, if/when I get into a "full time house sub" role, I would be open to my master(s) sharing me with their guests-of-like-mind.

For clarity, I tell people that I am more on the masochist side of things and I will never attach romantic notions to any servitude I would agree to. The giving of pleasure is my desired goal, because being used for the pleasure of others-- gives me pleasure in return.

That's the name of my game.
PiercedHeart​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jan 5, 2018

CNC

PiercedHeart​(dom male) • Jan 5, 2018
When one steps into the world of bdsm, one throws out the set of vanilla rules which govern "normal" behavior. To me, you are trying to judge bdsm by vanilla rules.
The idea of being "coerced" is a very simplistic one and can't be stretched to fit bdsm events.
For instance, there is consent over individual acts or events, then there is Consensual Non Consensuality...This is blanket consent by the sub that even if they do not like the individual act or event, it doesn't matter because they have given general consent. For some subs (slaves), TPE (Total Power Exchange), ie absolute control by the Dom is more important for them than what they want...so if they have given this CNC then they may be coerced, but it is within this larger dimension...they are allowing the Dom to do that...it is kind of a game within a game.
It is very important and good to take care of, and protect one's sub. But for some subs this is seen as weakness. For other subs, a masochistic desire means that to be taken care of and protected is a masochistic desire not being fulfilled, and so they do not want to be protected.
T slave​(sub female){Owned}
6 years ago • Jan 6, 2018
My relationship is built on SCS and everything is always very planned discussed and agreed
upon. I am a very loved and well cared for slave and a slave by my choice

Sometimes the planning is as satisfying to the mind as the act is to the body .

That being said I have been shared by my Master who was in control of the play the entire time. I felt very safe and very much enjoyed the play.

Again to each his own but this can be done enjoyable if everyone plays sensibly
MasterIvan​(sadist male)
6 years ago • Jan 7, 2018
MasterIvan​(sadist male) • Jan 7, 2018
I've shared subs with friends not strangers but know plenty of subs that would be into this form of play....personally it would have to be negotiated to the latter
TakenLower
TakenLower • Jan 7, 2018
This is a very hot subject between my Dominant and I. First, he is safe and he would not do the whole strangers thing but even vetted people that he knows is something that makes me dig my heels in. Definitely the closest thing to a hard limit that I have that he has pushed. Soft limit that’s barely soft at all lol Anyway, I have all kinds of issues with this but on many levels I also want it. It is definitely an edge for me, and if you read my post about it on my blog you can understand why. Why he wants it...he knows it would hurt, he’s a sadist and he also thinks it would help me get past some issues. Mostly though, loves hurting me.
WickedLeo​(sadist male){F.E.A.R}
Personal opinion...... it is acceptable if that is what both wish... i am poly and my sub. Insists on never being shared with other men, but with females she is excited about. So domme's and sub alike i am free to expose her to. So stick to the agreement that set. If a dom. Broke said agreement in my opinion the sub. Shouldnt have to submit, and if she wish should leave that situation... trust is earned and kept by following the agreed upon behaviors and actions both individual agreed upon.. and besides is there blood test done, you might be exposing yourself to thinks that you cant wash off with soap... so be careful and enjoy your relationship.
Orpheus​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jan 8, 2018
Orpheus​(dom male) • Jan 8, 2018
With the understanding that everyone is unique, with different interests and needs... I've personally come to view a dom/sub relationship to be the deepest, most personal, intimate experience between two people that is possible on this planet. To me, that intimacy would feel lessened if I or my partner were sharing ourselves just as intimately with a third person (or a group.) Only adding my perspective to the conversation. As John Lennon said, "whatever gets you through the night."