Online now
Online now

Question...

Lady Damayanti
6 years ago • Jan 10, 2018
Lady Damayanti • Jan 10, 2018
It depends on the relationship between the subs and the dom For me I will enjoy this exercise with my sub but I couldn’t imagine doing this without some rules Four instance condomsAnd other forms of protection for one. My current sub enjoys women only Which was discussed at the beginning of our relationship he also expressed that he wanted me to pimp him out but not in those exact words to other women of course protection was spoke about with the choice of which one it was at my full discretion Each relationship is different communication is definitely key most people want to have extreme Experiences safely as possible!
Liliac​(sub female)
5 years ago • Apr 29, 2018
Liliac​(sub female) • Apr 29, 2018
My take on this is might be conflicting.
When normal people look at bdsm and the people like us who are into it, they might say we are disgusting for wanting pain, a master, filthy sex, etc etc.

Ageplay is a fetish. Watersports is a fetish. Polyamory is a fetish.
We acknowledge them as fetishes just because the so called "normal" people do. If we define normal and have morality involved, then even normal sex would be a fetish.
Everyone has their own definition of normal. We can't judge someone if we don't want to be judged by our normals. Their normal is sharing themselves with someone. As long as it's safe and consensual, if they both enjoyed it, why not?
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
5 years ago • Apr 30, 2018
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Apr 30, 2018
I care not if I'm judged . For one I can back up who Iam let alone what I do . The unfortunate aspect of BDSM is there will always be sh**bags posing As BDSM-ers and Kinters . A sure sign As a Dom/me is not a Dom/me is the danger they put their submissive in. A Dom/me protects that also means protecting someone from ourselves.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • May 1, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • May 1, 2018
most of us escape vanilla world or real world because we dont want other to judge us or feel wrong doing. Its a bit cheeky to do it here between us.
Its up to them to do what they want to do. there is a contract or agreement between them.
You might like something that other find abhorrent ??
Talula{Intrigued7}
5 years ago • May 1, 2018
Talula{Intrigued7} • May 1, 2018
Hey Fab - thanks for reading - the query was really about the lack of respect this gentleman (using the term very loosely) seemed to have for his sub. Any and all were welcome with no checks etc. Now during the discussions after my comment we talked about consent or lack of. My finding this “abhorrent” was due to the lack of respect given to his sub or MY belief in the lack of respect as this advert was put out as open season. NOW - if this IS what his sub wanted and there was no coercion, then fair play. I’m not judging anyone on their kinks - I would be a bit hypocritical if I did!!
Thanks again for your comment
K?
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • May 2, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • May 2, 2018
Talula,
you see the situation throught your sentiment or your way of submission.
During sessions I could called my subs some really worse names or insults that I will never dreamed saying in vanilla world, or even treat her like the worse of piece of human garbage.
But at the start of our connection I specifically explain that never ever during our sessions it will be personal, its part of the game or play. But if you are coming during our play and see this, you will be discusted by my behaviour because you are out of the context.
And its not because she accept all of it that I am not respecting her, in contrary.
Some subs are just happy or excited or get the thrill out of it to be treated the way you described. Its Their kink. Now regarding the health issues its concerning.
I cant really be certain as I didnt read the advert, but I have seen in a different platform where subs are used and abused this way or another.
You have to accept there is differents levels of submissions, and come with it differents way of respects.
regards
FabS
Talula{Intrigued7}
5 years ago • May 2, 2018
Talula{Intrigued7} • May 2, 2018
Hey Fab - I totally get what your saying. For me it was really the lack of apparent respect and care he had for his sub. To me I couldn’t imagine why someone would want to be treated this way or why a Dom would treat his sub this way but, as you say there are different levels to everything . I’ve learned a lot through my time on this site and the vast majority of Doms are extremely caring and want nothing more to look after and love their subs - this shows me he was a minority!!
K?