Online now
Online now

Care package

Bunnie
2 years ago • Apr 3, 2022

Care package

Bunnie • Apr 3, 2022
During a fun discussion in chat today, it was suggested to give a couple a “care package” to help them spice things up. I thought this could actually be a fun discussion.

So… what care package would you give a vanilla, potentially exploratory couple, to help spice things up?
Miki
Miki • Apr 3, 2022
Hmm.. Never ran into this kind of thing...

But, as always, speaking for myself only, the best "Care" package I could give would be non-material,---- to care enough to keep my proverbial nose out of their bedroom. ---- unless they explicitly asked for my involvement--- but even then, any "vanilla" couple contemplating getting their freak on are best left to choose their own toys.

Nothing worse than sending such a couple something they might not appreciate at best or piss them off at worst..
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2022
Have they (one or both) ever discussed any part of their "behind closed doors" activities with you? If not .. good chance you will be treading on sacred ground - if so, you might try asking one of them if it would be appropriate, and if so .... then get a green light, otherwise ... no right turn on red ... loll
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Miki wrote:
The best "Care" package I could give would be non-material,---- to care enough to keep my proverbial nose out of their bedroom. ---- unless they explicitly asked for my involvement--- but even then, any "vanilla" couple contemplating getting their freak on are best left to choose their own toys. Nothing worse than sending such a couple something they might not appreciate at best or piss them off at worst..
👍
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 3, 2022
Not sure if anyone saw the “topic” header that said “just for fun?”
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Bunnie wrote:
Not sure if anyone saw the “topic” header that said “just for fun?”
Just for fun? I'd still surprise them with privacy and room to make their own way in their exploration.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 3, 2022
That’s ok, not everyone has to play lol icon_biggrin.gif

Some fun things I would put in a care package would be:

Edible panties! Seriously uncomfortable lol, but a lot of fun.
A body stocking, get a little sexy happening- one size fits all, or either!
Maybe a belt- could be used for restraint, could be used for a little bit of impact.
A disposable camera- they could take pics just for themselves.
Maybe more food! Chocolate? Whipped cream? Sprinkles?
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
So serious around here sometimes. Is everyone being denied orgasms or something? 😆

Taking on the topic as it was intended (just for fun) and assuming the newly kink curious couple has consented to receiving such a package, some things I might include are:
Cuffs
A crop
A blindfold
Some type of remote controlled vibe
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
So serious around here sometimes. Is everyone being denied orgasms or something? 😆

Taking on the topic as it was intended (just for fun) and assuming the newly kink curious couple has consented to receiving such a package, some things I might include are:
Cuffs
A crop
A blindfold
Some type of remote controlled vibe

Those are great ideas. And maybe some novelty items like naughty card games.