Online now
Online now

A New Predictive Text Game

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 16, 2022

A New Predictive Text Game

LongerJohnny gets the credit for this one.

Use your predictive text to fill in the blanks.

When I get turned on I ____________, but when I’m not in the mood I ____________.

Here’s mine to start us off:

When I get turned on I can turn my head spinning in the shower, but when I’m not in the mood I feel like I don’t need a lot of people to know.

Very exorcist in the beginning. 😆
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Apr 16, 2022
Thank you to my dirty sub for posting this!

When I get turned on I will have a cosigner of my life, but when I'm not in the mood I will have a bad day off at work.

I like that first part. I don't get that second part.
LongerJohnny wrote:
Thank you to my dirty sub for posting this!

When I get turned on I will have a cosigner of my life, but when I'm not in the mood I will have a bad day off at work.

I like that first part. I don't get that second part.

You’re welcome Sir. ❤️ I’ll be the co-signer of your life whenever you’re turned on….even when you’re not. 💋
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 18, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Apr 18, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
When I get turned on I think I need to have a conversation with you, but when I’m not in the mood I feel like I’m just trying to understand what people mean.

Oh yes, when you are turned on I expect you to come directly to me hahaha
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Apr 18, 2022
When I get turned on I am all about the way your eyes look, but when I'm not in the mood I think of myself because I am interesting and very important.

Perhaps that last part is why I'm not in the mood in the first place?
LongerJohnny wrote:
When I get turned on I am all about the way your eyes look, but when I'm not in the mood I think of myself because I am interesting and very important.

Perhaps that last part is why I'm not in the mood in the first place?

Well I don’t know if you’re all about how my eyes look but the eye contact is pretty hot. Haha You are very interesting and important to me. Thinking of you gets me right in the mood.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 2, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • May 2, 2022
When I get turned on I think 🤔 I have never once been in the wrong, but when I'm not in the mood I feel bad for my own sake

Yep