Online now
Online now

Lessons learned…

I'mME
1 year ago • May 19, 2022
I'mME • May 19, 2022
I bring a willingness to learn and for someone who does not teach, it is not a good fit. I recognize that there are many ways to teach.
Zelia
Zelia • May 19, 2022
To recognise and willingly accept that neither of us are perfect. To expect mistakes, to welcome and support them as a learning experience. To understand that we all exist within the constraints of life and most importantly to love.

Always to love;
‘I made a mistake, I am sorry.’
‘It’s okay, I understand and and I love and support You always.’
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • May 19, 2022
In a D/s relationship, it is important for me to bring/give:
1. Honesty and sincerity
2. Obedience
3. Integrity
4. Loyalty
5. Compassion
6. Respect
7. Passion
8. Intelligence
9. Desire
10. Playfulness and fun

As all those items are the ingredients that make up who I am, it is important to bring and give myself.
Notely
1 year ago • May 21, 2022
Notely • May 21, 2022
Just be my peace you will get the same love is rare
Growth , Getting out the comfort zone , Leap of Faith , Being yourself , Doing things you never done you wanted to do , Balance , Authenticity , Yin & Yang , Encouraging , Wellness , Mind body soul , Zero point energy , , Universe , Higher self . Dust yourself of and try again , Company , Time , meaningfulness , Share the passion , Be each other peace.

Team work , Us , Work together , 100/100 , On the same level , Foundation , Build.

Treat myself like I would a relationship and friend and everything around me.
Relationship is not the first thing building a connection seeing were it goes be my peace by my friend.
Connection is rare can't really force a connection has to be in the right vibration at the right time.