Online now
Online now

Problems with the Personals

dollMaker​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jan 29, 2018
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 29, 2018
A big problem is those who contact you who are not what they represent themselves to be. I have had a reasonable number of people land in my in box or via bond but many are not in fact being honest about who or what they are. I am not talking about the insta people, though that is a problem, but those who are lying about what gender they are.

My profile is pretty clear in regard to anyone looking to maybe become a doll that they must be biologically female, so the gender they were born, and still I have had a number of instances where the lady contacting me has eventually outed themselves as being male. I have read somewhere recently, might have been on here, that some men are so desperate to get play that they will fake being female; I am not including trans women here, just to be clear. What we are about has at its heart consent and doing this is a betrayal of something sacred at the heart of all kink, regardless of what type it is. To be frank I am sick of this type of deceit and growing more and more cynical and suspicious about any approaches now.

I have yet to post an advertisement in the personals section, not sure if I would do so, but I certainly wish everyone doing so the very best of luck with it.