Online now
Online now

Are doms always tops??? ⬆ (and subs bottoms) ⬇

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
1 year ago • May 14, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • May 14, 2022
House Talion wrote:
I've always enjoyed Domming from the bottom just so I can relax while my partner(s) do all the work for my pleasure.
This strikes me as you being sarcastic for some reason. Was that your intent?
Miki
Miki • May 14, 2022
Christ n his Throne.. Does everyone feel the need to write walls of text
Miki wrote:
Lengthy comments don't bother me as much as straight up incoherence does. I sometimes tire of trying to decipher what appears to be written in a kind of code or with a twist of some - kind as though the person revels in what they believe to be their "erudition" when in fact they only muddy whatever water they wade into. 🤷🏼
Miki
Miki • May 14, 2022
Thanks for the enlightenment
Miki wrote:
Thanks for the enlightenment
I'm not sure how that was enlightening in the least, but I hope you have better luck than I'm having in trying to whittle down a couple of the observations made.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • May 14, 2022
SirTOuTOO wrote:

- Thank you for the reply.
- In the end,... ~ One hand washes the other ~ It get's the job done under the specific circumstances . (are we going to dispute the efficacy or if it's more advantageous to be LEFT-HAND dominate & RIGHT-HAND passive - or vice-a-versa ???)
- Every 'interaction' if viewed from a 'transparent' psychological standpoint will be replete with perceptions & reactions at every instant. We could be merely 'splitting hairs' here, just to retain a (personal) 'perception'. - (which has nothing to do with anyone else beyond the `parties involved` at the time - x10 Voyagers - could have x10 completely different 'perceptions' of the same 'event', above & beyond those of the 'participants'.
- Perhaps, both sides of the ZEN-DIAGRAM >> https://bit.ly/3wcGIhd << touch, or overlap at some point within all interactions,... be it minuscule or greater under certain 'scenarios'.
.... Being 'over analytical' is an interesting - postmortem - dissection. But, without the intentions & expectations of everyone involved for every action & look,.. we are at best guessing. - Imagine doing this IN REAL TIME during any single interaction,... it would kill it.
In the end - whatever (consensual activity) enjoy the moment - and let the 'active psychology' work, rather than the 'splitting of hairs'. LOL

Not exactly certain I am following your train of thought or what you are saying and I'm a fairly intelligent individual. And I'm not trying to over analyze, but words have meaning. Common language breaks down misunderstandings. So we use common terms to ensure we're all on the same page. I don't fix a car and call myself a rocket scientist (unless of course you are my father, who was a rocket scientist who fixed his own cars, but he never called himself that . . . he just was). I digress. The question asked was in terms and applications. Behind closed doors, do whatever you like within consent etc. etc. etc. Back on topic, if you are the Dominant and you direct your submissive to peg you or do any other act to you because you want it, you aren't being topped. You are still controlling the situation. When the submissive straps on the dildo and bends you over because the submissive is taking charge, you are being topped and I'd question your Dominance (unless that's your game with your submissive). That's all I'm saying.
Heero​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 15, 2022
Heero​(dom male) • May 15, 2022
Miki wrote:
I'll write walls of text if it gets you to say phrases like "Christ n his throne" 🤣
SoaringFree​(sub female){SCD}
1 year ago • May 16, 2022
My thoughts...the questions is about the Dom's mindset. If the Dom controls the scene and keeps the mindset of being in control then the sub is doing what they should because it pleases their Dom, regardless of the action.

If the Dom, while being pegged, just as an example, loses that mindset then it is now a switch situation. I speak from experience on this one. Many who identify as a Dom are misguided in what that means. It's not about always topping. It's about being the Dominant in that situation. For myself, it's all in the mindset, not the kink.