Online now
Online now

What makes you passionate?

vultor​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 24, 2022

What makes you passionate?

vultor​(dom male) • Apr 24, 2022
What are you passionate about? Is it a type of car, an Anime, Lego?

I love finding out what people will talk, and talk, and talk about when it comes up in conversation. icon_smile.gif

Mine is Physics! Though my blog does give that away haha. icon_smile.gif
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 24, 2022
“What are you passionate about?”

Great topic! icon_wink.gif lol.

I am very passionate about learning and experiences. Everything about us and life and here and there is such a curiosity for me. I want to learn about it all, whilst experiencing it for myself! There is never enough to know, and it makes me so excited to know that my passion can exist forever icon_biggrin.gif
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
There are so many things that inspire me.

I am passionate about creating beautiful things and moments. The Beauty I speak of is more than just appearance - it's the things the move the soul - music, art, ideas, language, environment, relationships, growth, life.

I am passionate when my heart is moved and experiences carry a lot of emotional depth.

In less words, I am passionate about living ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 24, 2022
“it's the things the move the soul”

Love this 💕
Joyous Chaos​(sub female)
Joyous Chaos​(sub female) • Apr 24, 2022
What am I passionate about?

Dance….usually pole dance….and what it can do for you. It strengthens self image, makes you stronger, allows you to see yourself differently, empowers you to be who you want to be.

Romance novels. Usually Erotica but anything with a Happy ever after. I love a good fairy tale and the idea that the dynamic of a D/s relationship can exist in real life makes my heart flutter.

My friends and family. The people who helped make me who I am and support me no matter what mistakes I make or what I do.
Nomad Huzdom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 25, 2022
Nomad Huzdom​(dom male) • Apr 25, 2022
i'm passionate (obsessed) with the mind
this will go wide from psychology to artificial intelligence & science in general, including creativity & related arts
cultures & related languages ...

my motivation is not to understand things for the sake of it, but to fix / use them and have a big picture as complete as i can.

it's amazing when you link fields together
Blue Kat
1 year ago • Apr 25, 2022
Blue Kat • Apr 25, 2022
I'm still trying, I paint . I play Video game. I am trying to be honest with my Self. I enjoy Reading. I want to start Make Sculptures.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 year ago • Apr 26, 2022
I'm passionate about a lot of things but one thing that settles my mind and clears my thoughts is furniture restoration or upcycling. Taking an old shabby piece and and sanding it back to it former bare bones that allow you re create on top it is my go to. I put on my music. Close the door and loose hours. Come out restored just like the furniture. Its my one place I'm just me, not the Domme, Mother, partner or anything else. Just me
    The most loved post in topic
SoaringFree​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 27, 2022
SoaringFree​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2022
I am passionate about teaching kids and mentoring adults. I love opening minds to new and exciting ideas. I truly believe a day is wasted if you didn't learn something new. Embracing that we are all individuals and unique and that's what makes the world interesting.
Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Apr 27, 2022
Steellover​(sub male) • Apr 27, 2022
Nature, the outdoors, and the beauty of the natural world. I support environmental causes and access to the great outdoors, which is not only threatened by development, but by closure due to various agencies who want to keep people out of the outdoors, so to speak. But mostly, it is just getting away from the world of concrete and steel, into the desert, mountains, and forests and enjoying the natural beauty and solitude.

Plus, I like music (all types of eclectic rock, punk, and metal) and art- both creating art (I am an illustrator) and appreciating it.

And over the past 2 years I have learned never to take friendships, companionship, family, and any kind of human connections for granted. I try to be good to people as much as I can, and to do something nice for someone else as often as I can.