Online now
Online now

What makes you passionate?

SlavedBabyGirl​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 30, 2022

What I am passionate about..

Taking my camera outside to capture the evanescent moments of nature. Exploring the human mind & the large variety of the animal world.

Self development. Music. Art & aesthetic.
Learning new things! Thinking about the overall improvement of the world we live in - the "how to!"
I like to ponder about life and the universe, trying to understand my place in this world better.

Singing, cooking, traveling.. That's my kind of soul food.. & there is a lot more.. ☺️💚✨
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 1, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • May 1, 2022
Designing, working with my hands, instructing others from my experience, and enjoying the sounds made by a sub enjoying a scene.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • May 1, 2022
Anyone that knows even a little bit about me knows I’m extremely passionate about butterflies. It excites me to be able to provide host plants and raise them from egg to butterfly. I’m always trying to attract more species. My favorite is the monarch butterfly and I’ve been tagging them for 3 years now for research purposes. Hopefully one day one of mine is found in Mexico! So far I’ve raised 3 species (monarchs, black swallowtails, and variegated fritillaries). Hoping to raise some additional species this year.m
Blondie​(sub female){Collared}
1 year ago • May 3, 2022
I am passionate about my plants and flowers. I find myself spending hours in the beds tending and caring for them. I feel at one with nature and it calms me. I am creating beauty while grounding myself.
LatexHer​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 8, 2022
LatexHer​(dom male) • May 8, 2022
Passion - what gets us there? For me, it is the afterglow, when I hold her tight after tormenting her body with my pleasure and pain to satisfy her desires. That time brings together the closeness and euphoric feelings we can both enjoy.

As far as what I do in my vanilla world - I volunteer at my American Legion, and VFW as often as I can. I enjoy helping people with my knowledge of construction and automotive technologies, so they may save a few dollars. Handing out food to the needy through our local food banks also delights me to see their faces and words of thanks.
Noire{Owned (NH)}
1 year ago • May 9, 2022
Noire{Owned (NH)} • May 9, 2022
What am I passionate about?
Hmm..
That’s a good question actually, but I’m not sure I can pin point just one.
Passion can be such an inconsistent thing. But it always comes right back around, a full circle.

I would say I am currently passionate about Minerals. Such as crystals and their metaphysical properties.
I am passionate about pursuing my spiritual beliefs and connecting with my sensuality.
I also am passionate about reconnecting with my artistic side. I used to be a lovely water painter. But life tends to get in the way lol.

I loved this question and I loved reading everyone’s responses.🥰
Sasa​(dom female)
1 year ago • May 9, 2022
Sasa​(dom female) • May 9, 2022
My job, still after all these years, I love what I do... it sometimes feels like work, but not often. A creative life is full of learning, also flops and rejection, but always solutions at the end. Easy or not, I would choose it again amd again.
I'm a stargazer... natur is wonderful, especially the coast. Observing the movement of water, stars, clouds or fire is calming and let me drift away... the sounds of nature is music.
SirTOuTOO​(dom male){~ 2u2 ~}
1 year ago • May 18, 2022

CRYSTALS

Noire wrote:
What am I passionate about?
Hmm..
That’s a good question actually, but I’m not sure I can pin point just one.
Passion can be such an inconsistent thing. But it always comes right back around, a full circle.

I would say I am currently passionate about Minerals. Such as crystals and their metaphysical properties.
I am passionate about pursuing my spiritual beliefs and connecting with my sensuality.
I also am passionate about reconnecting with my artistic side. I used to be a lovely water painter. But life tends to get in the way lol.

I loved this question and I loved reading everyone’s responses.🥰

The 'pineal gland' ( 3rd eye chakra) has been confirmed* via Electron Beam Microscopy - to be our 'resonant crystal' within our brain, by which our 'consciousness' acts similar to an 'antenna' or 'crystal radio',... picking up & transmitting the things we can(learn/train/ it to focus upon - ALIENS call this telepathy. ( were this is the 'preferred' way to communicate - however, only when ONE can attain a certain degree of 'enlightenment' does this become innate - due to the WICKED and UNRULY thoughts most 'earthlings' engage in. LOL)
*citation - Dr Sergio Fillipe de Oliveira - short clip with sub-titles >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUq0IRUqTLg
Full Lecture2009- 2012>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-m34rTKJEg