Online now
Online now

What is your opinion on sex toys for men?

Secret Mind​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 29, 2022

What is your opinion on sex toys for men?

Secret Mind​(dom male) • Apr 29, 2022
I genuinely want to hear everyone's opinions about sex toys for men/ a man owning a sex toy.

I'm not talking about crops, floggers, and handcuffs. I'm talking about fleshlights and sex dolls. Pocket pussy, full size sex dolls, and half size sex dolls.

There's plenty of talk about vibrators and dildos for women. Almost a whole culture around it.

I don't own any myself. But am curious as to why there's little to no talk about sex toys for men/ used by men.

So tell me what's your thoughts on a man owning a fleshlight or a sex doll?
What's your thoughts on sex toys for men?

You are free to fully express your opinion here. Whether you see male sex toys in a negative light or a positive one. Your opinion is yours alone and you will not be faulted for it.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
You might be looking at this from a MALE DOM perspective as you use ON Female submissives. FEMALE DOMMES do the same on male submissives. Why should there be a gender separation or divide to sex toys. They are called sex toys, not female toys or male toys.
My question would be more why cant a man own sex toys? Most toys enhance sex. Most toys enhance solo play. There is no shame in wanting pleasure at an appropriate time, in an appropriate place by any gender.
    The most loved post in topic
DrWakko
DrWakko • Apr 29, 2022
A sex toy is a sex toy. If you use it on yourself or your partner or your partner uses it on you. It doesn’t matter as long as all parties involved are having a good time and enjoying themselves.

I think most guys are afraid to share toys that can be used on them since most men are one and done. Plus there is a stigma out on men about not lasting “long enough”.

Maybe if he/she gets you off quick then it just means you have to take care of them for awhile. Maybe you’ll recover and finish together.

So break out the toys!!!!!

DW

And yes I have toys just for me.
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged}
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged} • Apr 29, 2022
Fleshlights and dolls aren't the only toys for men. There is quite a few places that make vibrators for the penis. I know we-vibe makes 3 different ones that are able to be app controlled. One of those they claim is designed to be worn under clothes and can be kept on. They also allow you to share control with a partner. I have 2 of them. The verge and the one they say can be worn under, the bond. they work pretty well.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Apr 29, 2022
Things like anal plugs, cock leashes, chastity cages...these are other things that men can own or be "joint owned" so to speak, by a man and his partner. I have never heard of any stigma about it, although obviously many of these things are not to everyone's liking. I'm not into blow-up dolls myself- but that's fine.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Apr 29, 2022
I personally think "good for them". But I think the general consensus around guys I actually know is that they don't need/want a toy to get off. They don't understand the purpose or that it could possibly give them more joy or prolong the feeling (depending on the toy). For them it seems to be get off and onto the next thing rather than the enjoyment.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Apr 29, 2022
CSI wrote:
For them it seems to be get off and onto the next thing rather than the enjoyment.
This is what I've noticed too. The men I've asked about this have replied along the lines of "don't need one" or something similar as though they find the very idea to be an affront to them.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Not a universal assessment, just my personal feelings.

i have a whole drawer full of "toys," but don't use them on myself generally. For me, "toys" are meant to be used as means to enhance connecting with another person. i just don't get off playing solo, using them on myself. Sex for me is mostly about connection.

Also, i'm a total bottom gay guy, so toys to me are an expression or extension of a Top guys desires and needs and can serve as a conduit betwixt us.
Subbie Bear​(sub male){iso FLR}

Thank You Miss Bonnie!!!

MissBonnie wrote:
You might be looking at this from a MALE DOM perspective as you use ON Female submissives. FEMALE DOMMES do the same on male submissives. Why should there be a gender separation or divide to sex toys. They are called sex toys, not female toys or male toys.
My question would be more why cant a man own sex toys? Most toys enhance sex. Most toys enhance solo play. There is no shame in wanting pleasure at an appropriate time, in an appropriate place by any gender.

Miss Bonnie, respectfully I am so glad You wrote what You did. Thank you!!
latexbondagebunny​(other male)
1 year ago • Apr 30, 2022

Re: What is your opinion on sex toys for men?

Secret Mind wrote:
I genuinely want to hear everyone's opinions about sex toys for men/ a man owning a sex toy.

I'm not talking about crops, floggers, and handcuffs. I'm talking about fleshlights and sex dolls. Pocket pussy, full size sex dolls, and half size sex dolls.

There's plenty of talk about vibrators and dildos for women. Almost a whole culture around it.

I don't own any myself. But am curious as to why there's little to no talk about sex toys for men/ used by men.

So tell me what's your thoughts on a man owning a fleshlight or a sex doll?
What's your thoughts on sex toys for men?

You are free to fully express your opinion here. Whether you see male sex toys in a negative light or a positive one. Your opinion is yours alone and you will not be faulted for it.

I Don't own one of everything yet so....... Yes to whatever toy gets you going.