Online now
Online now

What is your opinion on sex toys for men?

DrWakko
1 year ago • Apr 30, 2022

Re: What is your opinion on sex toys for men?

DrWakko • Apr 30, 2022
latexbondagebunny wrote:

I Don't own one of everything yet so....

Yet... no more needs to be said.
Tradesman​(dom male){LilmissB}
I think toys are okay for everyone especially if both partners can use them on each other. Opens a lots of possibilities with certain things. The only issue that may pop up is is someone vanilla some how finds a full-size sex doll in the closet. That’s my be tricky to explain to someone outside the bdsm world lol.
iSlideForYou
iSlideForYou • Apr 30, 2022
Max 1 was rubbish; I don’t mind some hush play. I’m a switch so I think I have some more options.

Also looks like some newer toys that are coming out could have good potential.

Don’t see many toys (for me anyway) that could be held on myself to force an orgasm without being uncomfortable. I would love to see some more guided toys. I just love the idea of attaching something and letting someone else guide my experience similar to lush I suspect that’s based off of your mindset anyhow haha
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}

Re: What is your opinion on sex toys for men?

JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Apr 30, 2022
DrWakko wrote:
latexbondagebunny wrote:

I Don't own one of everything yet so....

Yet... no more needs to be said.

Oh gosh you two 😈😂🤣😝
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 30, 2022
I think there are nowhere near enough toys available specifically for men. As you say @Secret Mind, there is almost a whole culture around sex toys for females. Certainly not much of a fight for equality there lol.
BikerDan​(other male)
1 year ago • May 24, 2022
BikerDan​(other male) • May 24, 2022
Due to a sex and fetish addiction, to stop my occasional cheating on my (now disabled) husband, and with his agreement, I invested in a sex doll (5'11, 110lb, articulated metal skeleton) last year and it's one of my favourite toys to satisfy my fetish needs.
I like a sub gimp/drone/scally/biker and the doll does the job very well, even though it's heavy to manoeuvre and dress.
I do have sex with it occasionally, and it spends time in my sling, but it mainly lives in my bed, dressed in some outfit I like (biker, scally/ned, motocross, lycra, sports kit, combats, etc...) and keeps me company during the night cuddled in close (I dress up for bed too).
Other than that, I have a few fleshlights and a Venus2000 masturbator which I often leave running on my dick while I sleep.
I have my own room I made into a BDSM playroom with ceiling anchors, mirrors, restraints, etc...

Everybody should experiment with sex toys.
slavebilly​(sub male)
1 year ago • May 25, 2022
slavebilly​(sub male) • May 25, 2022
Whatever you like should be whatever you choose to do. If that involves toys, get them. I have several toys I use.